Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

yea it's not that weird when you get older your features start to change like for example my hair use to be blonde but now its like chicos hair color but when i pull my hair back you can still see some blonde in the front and my eyes use to be green but now they're grayish greenish

me too i was 'like ''OMG YES'' it's been awhile since we've seen an interview with him

i honestly wait can't for it ,it will be posted next week...i hope i won't be at work/school then

i wanna see if he changed and hear how he speaks english now

it will be cute to see him talk like that hahah

me too i was 'like ''OMG YES'' it's been awhile since we've seen an interview with him

i honestly wait can't for it ,it will be posted next week...i hope i won't be at work/school then

haha I remember that video where he's all like "I have 18 years old" ....that was cute!!! lol

haha I remember that video where he's all like "I have 18 years old" ....that was cute!!! lol

aww yea...i saw that one! it was ubber cute! did u see marlon's? he made one too..his english is adorible :p

aww yea...i saw that one! it was ubber cute! did u see marlon's? he made one too..his english is adorible :p

nooo I haven't seen that one :(