Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Yes he is, Santos is his last name if you feel like looking him up

he's very sweet and has a fantastic smile he also dances well

chico and thiago has some of the most beautiful smiles i have ever seen,they make you want to smile too

agreed. The world is better with their smiles.

All I can say is thank you nenico for being awesome with these backstage videos! And focusing on our boys ;)

Just a reminder, we mustn't forget that Chico is technically a minor so let's try to limit our fantasies a bit. I don't want to sound like a prude but I think we should still observe a certain level of appropriateness when it comes to expressing how much we like Chico.

He's 19 which is an adult in the USA but he can't drink yet lol. I don't think anyone here has gone over board,he's a model for goodness sake. Girls usually gush about how cute someone is so of course there will be comments on certain body parts but nothing vulgar or offensive. The bottom line is we all are here to support frankie and wish him the best.

well that solves the who is he dating question lol i should have never asked

she look like one of those girls e did 2nd floor with i think

i loved his outfit for totem

EDIT

LOL she just broke my heart with that

but hey as long as frankie is happy then it's whatever,it's not like i'm ever gonna get with him

i could have sworn he was dating lais from all the backstage video's i saw,i thought they were cute together

i wonder how long they've been together fran and his girl i mean

lais and natalia are very good friends,and they are always with chico,marlon,naty,max,barbara.