Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

:chicken::chicken::chicken:

fran says something here

francisco is so adorable i can't even take this :blush:

lol at least he's trying that's good.

i still wanna hear him talk in his native tongue even though i cant understand him then :laugh:

i'll say it again i loved the dsquared2 show it was so much fun and as a make-up artist in training in was just really cool to see

that camera could have zoomed in a bit lower to shows of his chest lol :drool:

BTW

vaihlen is marlon gonna be in paris or is he going home to brazil and then going to paris ?

(i'm nosy i know...)

Wow the accent is same with all the Brazilians i know it's really cute :rofl:

Is he saying it's complicated to speak English or complicated to speak coming from a fight :huh: :rofl:

he's saying it's complicated being a model in milan right now. he just got into a fight :)

he speaks curitiba portuguese which would be almost like "surfer dude" english. Us in Rio De Janeiro love their dialect. It's fun and sexy!

So it's different accents even though the locations are very close , I've just looked at the map and Rio it's almost next to Curitiba! Surfing must be more popular in Curitiba and no surfers in Sao Paulo :D

p.s: Portugal portuguese is different then Brazilian portuguese right?

he speaks curitiba portuguese which would be almost like "surfer dude" english. Us in Rio De Janeiro love their dialect. It's fun and sexy!

So it's different accents even though the locations are very close , I've just looked at the map and Rio it's almost next to Curitiba! Surfing must be more popular in Curitiba and no surfers in Sao Paulo :D

p.s: Portugal portuguese is different then Brazilian portuguese right?

Yes there are a lot of different portuguese dialects and portugal natives speak a european form of portuguese while it is still understandable, they speak much faster and roll their words together making it harder for us to understand. they also use different words for certain things than we do... and they're more uptight :whistle: I have been to Portugal several times and I've come to understand it's like an american trying to understand someone from south London.

And the surfing is actually most popular in Santa Catarina, but the best surfers come from Curitiba and have the best dialects. They'll make your heart melt :blush:

post-35699-0-1446016095-58763_thumb.gif

credit to fuckyeahmodelhomme