• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not really. she is based in Miami which means lots of catalog and lots of swimwear. Outside of Germany and the US, she does do campaigns and editorials. Otherwise, she wouldn't have that many agencies if she wasn't working. The problem with a model like her is that she does a lot of catalog and we tend to find more of that work. There are two types of posters on this forum. Ones who post HQ catalog and lookbooks. The others who search google, social media, and industry blogs. There are a few people who scan editorials and peruse fashion shows. However, that's more of a fashionspot type member. 

I am sure if you contacted her agency or even talk to her via social media, you will find she does other things. I wouldn't be surprised if you found her doing work for Avon or even Hair Care commercial ie Pantene. You just have think outside the box.  You aren't going to find that type of work by googling her. I would look for Miami based fashion photographer, makeup artist, and stylist. Along the way, you will find other models you like and will post those images. Eventually, you will find beauty work and other test shots. 

I would search for Miami based publications too. Remember she goes by Anya Cunya, Ana Cunya, and Anya Cunha as well. Sometimes searching for Ana at MC2 (or any of her agencies) will yield results. I wish you luck and if I find out anything about her or new images I will share.