Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

Well, this is kind of relevant.  This happened the night of Shanina's birthday party.

'Can't wait to hit this beautiful big city': Chilling status update of model Tyson Beckford's nephew just hours before 'he stole a truck and crashed into Manhattan bus killing the driver'

post-46718-0-22460500-1392289340_thumb.jpost-46718-0-13902100-1392289341_thumb.j

Well, this is kind of relevant.  This happened the night of Shanina's birthday party.

'Can't wait to hit this beautiful big city': Chilling status update of model Tyson Beckford's nephew just hours before 'he stole a truck and crashed into Manhattan bus killing the driver'

Ugh, how horrible! Shanina didn't have a great birthday.

So tragic for that poor bus driver and his family. And horrible for Shanina and Tyson to be linked to the nephew's stupidity :(

So it looks like Shanina has switched to IMG. Someone (I think a close relative) mentioned it on tFs last week, and she's thanked IMG for birthday flowers. She's not on the IMG boards yet. 

^I love that shoot, but there are a few other great shots to go with it besides those three. Shanina should do shoots like that more often in my opinion, because it is clear the results are amazing and very sexy. Sadly when it comes to risqué shoots, Shanina's repertoire is quite small compared to some models like her.