1. 1. Pick your continent!

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia/Oceania
    • Antarctica

that's why I said "couse of the war" and I think the word "only" should be in the begining of that sentence.

I can't say I know how you feel but here the sitiation isn't good as well...all that bull**** about "returning" half of the country to the arabs and the weakness of the government. <_<

poor us two :( here you don't know where you belong, whether to the muslims, croatians or serbs :cry: we have three presidents, all very... :(

let's just hope for the best :hug:

so who you are? serbian or croatian; muslim or christian?

how could you have 3 presidents :blink: , who's the president of Bosnia and Hercogovina now?

that's why I said "couse of the war" and I think the word "only" should be in the begining of that sentence.

I can't say I know how you feel but here the sitiation isn't good as well...all that bull**** about "returning" half of the country to the arabs and the weakness of the government. <_<

poor us two :( here you don't know where you belong, whether to the muslims, croatians or serbs :cry: we have three presidents, all very... :(

let's just hope for the best :hug:

3 presidents? :blink: crazy...the thing is that you never feel belong couse for exampel I never considered myself as "jewish" and I don't have anything against muslims, I'm here couse we took advantage of our origin(not the main one either) and generaly I don't like what's going on in Israel but it seams that there is no other place that's better and also be a place that I can call it home. :(

what could i say, chill out, 'cos it will last a long time. take care come to europe, see you here ;)

you'll see me there for sure couse I allready made a promise to myself to come back to Ukraine :heart:

originally from brasil, but now living in Holland

(the netherlands, almere *near amsterdam :fun: )

:o Almere, only 50km from my little village of Dronten :p

I often like Almere better than Amsterdam, cinema is better too :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...