Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

On 4/4/2016 at 7:51 PM, Rob S said:

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to make of those pics....I'm sure I could take better shots :D

^ It is funny what Rob could invent to attend this LUI shooting that makes nobody indifferent. The Alien doesn't remember that a Marie-Ange's shooting generated so many feedbacks from Bellazonians including our irreplaceable Bellamy, no matter if these comments are negative or positive.

There is a momentum for Marie-Ange that began on March 14th, 2016 by the following highest score of likes on instagram with an amazing pic from at least December 2015. Marie-Ange had chosen a pic from this shooting for the avatar of her instagram until she changed it recently by a LUI pic.

It is not the absolute value (on the bottom left after the heart) that counts but the trend and do not compare it with the score of videos traditionally better.

Invited by Noemie K. at Disneyland Paris, Marie-Ange revealed her Mermaid side in the Mathieu Cesar's arms (see in the previous page the Ewciolina's post illustrating the tautology about the family of Ondines expressed earlier by an Alien).

Finally Mathieu Cesar shot Marie-Ange in the car before returning to Paris (Ewciolina's post in HQ just above). Here comes the magic surprise. The threshold of 1K likes for a pic has been overtaken for the very first time:

The LUI sexy shooting didn't score at this level (this corresponds to the resounding majority of feedbacks of the previous page except the opinion of a very proud Alien, so let us wait for a few months or years) but this editorial attracted new instagramers who deciphered her tattoo.

On 03/19/2016 at 11:55 AM, Ewciolina said:

ELEVENPARIS SPRING 2016 CAMPAIGN

Photographer: Maxime Dubois

Cdr5PVqWoAAcchE.thumb.jpg.58d6e217b9850a

Source: @elevenparis Twitter

"Life is a joke", the motto of 

Dan Cohen and Oriel Bensimon's Eleven Paris is said by Marie-Ange as announced by Ewciolina on February 23, 2016.

Directed by Thomas Savary
Music by Thomas Lozano
Artistic Director: Maxime Dubois
Director of Photography: Gérald Acourt

Elle: "L’instant mode : Marie-Ange Casta et Ash Stymest posent pour Eleven Paris", December  25, 2015.

'Noticed in “Des vents contraires”, directed by Jalil Lespert, the new face of Eleven Paris unveils the rock side of her personality.'

USA Eleven Paris, January 19, 2016

This Canal+ white card featuring Marie-Ange is an amazing, great and funny short movie by Mathieu Cesar in Disneyland with a lot of rhythms and surprises!
The Alien never saw Marie-Ange like that.
In the beginning, there is a wink to her preference for the trouser with regard to this blue skirt.
"I feel myself thousand times more comfortable and sexier in a trouser than in a dress.
Even for red carpet evenings, I don't like that one dresses me like a doll."

"Qui est Marie-Ange Casta, la petite soeur de Laetitia ?", L'Express Style, April 4, 2016

quoting Marie Claire, December 10, 2012: Marie-Ange Casta : "J'ai puisé ma personnalité en Corse".

See above her white trouser and sexy black jacket in the 'Fashion Forward : 3 Siecles De Mode' : Cocktail Party at Musee Des Arts Decoratifs.

Hope to have soon more news about the promising new cK campaign by Eric James Guillemain.
It is true. Marie-Ange in trouser is sexy.