Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Holy Mary.. :drool: She's absolute perfection. Those lips, that gorgeous hair, that face plus she has her Big sister's titties.

lol no I saw her! she hasn't tits bigger! it's just on one picture it looks like that!

thanks for pics! she is cute!

You mean you have seen her in person?

She seems to be 32 D (85 D) small back big cup! Which is a good thing!

The more i see her :ermm: the less i like her :/

:cry:

I don't get what you're meaning, Kiki. So it IS a good thing she's busted, but apparently it's bad, because you like her less and less? Or what?

I think she's got measurements like her sister and won't do high fashion (until some designer declares her his/her muse), but for brands like Mango or H&M or Miss Sixty and stuff she'll be a good model. Times change, and with the customers getting heavier and heavier you can't let a skelleton wear your commercial lines.

Just look around - all of a sudden it doesn't seem to matter anymore when you're not supersuper slim but got some curves. I like that!

With the fashionweeks just finished there were so many girls looking painfully, painfully thin. Some of my own favorites among them. I do hope that the trend on the catwalk will move towards healthy looking girls. You know, you can't say Marie-Ange is thick, she's really slim, but she's looking healthy. Same with Eniko for example. And then you got girls like Katie Fogarty who are looking painfully starved and hollow.

On the other hand there are girls who look naturally very thin, like Freja. I do tend to say "eat more, hon", but she's always been tall and thin and I doubt she'll gain more weight ever.

It's true when people argue about needing weight rules for the girls on the catwalk. If you see all those super-bony girls walking, even a model with size 0 will look heavy then. It's madness actually.

Carmelita! Marie Ange is taller than Laetitia! and Kiki I understand you! I think the same! we must love her and forget her name "Casta" coz it's sure we think always Laetitia when we see her (and I prefer Laetitia )! so we imagine now she calls Marie Ange (you put an other name) lol and after we will love her for what she is: a very cute woman!

Now I got it :yes:

To me candids aren't that important. There are dozens of candids of her sister where she's looking almost plain, so I won't judge on candids.

And one cannot argue about it as it lies in the eyes of the beholder, but I do think she looks very unique and special.

• 2 weeks later...

I adore her. I remember seeing her in a few pics with her sister when she was younger and hoping that when she grew up people wouldn't say "too bad she wasn't as beautiful as her sister." But I think she's very beautiful in her own right.