Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

I think this is most of the decent ones I've made.

Black and white one doesn't really look like her, is it?

there not that good but i really like the first one i love that pic i just wished that ladys hand wasnt there

I think there lovely. :)

Ok so we had snow, time for some rain, I also dedicated this one to one of my favorite songs by Remy Zero, those are part of the lyrics so credit goes to them :p I can write better :)

adrianaintherain2cp.th.jpg

Edited by My Lovely Angel

I loved making rain and snow, photoshop went from hard to fun :p I want to make some sand and a beach with a beautiful picture of Adriana in a light pink two piece under a gorgoues sunset. Wrapped in a beach towel basking in the sunlight with a huge smile on her face. O and a sparkling ocean with seagulls flying high in the distance. Then at the bottom a nice poem to set the mood. See ideas are easy its executing them that is the problem :) I am so creative I just need a plan (like a year or so of photoshop training) One day soon......

Funny thing, till yesterday I did not no what a layer even was :p

Edited by My Lovely Angel

There both great :). It would be so cool it it was like screensaver and the pictures one at a time came out at you to view :) Idea's (if anyone wants to take thta idea and do it I would love a Adriana screensaver like that)

I have a few screensaver creating programs. I'll see what i can manage when i get some free time :evil:

BTW, those collage wall's are GREAT!