Bellazon

Gwyneth Paltrow
Thumbnail

Hiro

16 hours ago, houseofcantor said:

are you Rachel from tfs? 

She's the adorablest. I love my Gwynnies. <3 

no :smile:

Gwyneth Paltrow went for an all natural look at her latest goop launch!

The 45-year-old actress stepped out to celebrate goop‘s googlow Morning Skin Superpowder on Monday afternoon (November 20) at Love Yoga in Venice, Calif.

gwyneth-paltrow-goop-event-venice-01.jpeg gwyneth-paltrow-goop-event-venice-02.jpg gwyneth-paltrow-goop-event-venice-03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk have officially confirmed their engagement and are speaking all about it in this new cover story for the Sex & Love Issue of goop Magazine, on newsstands tomorrow (January 9).

Here’s what the couple had to share with the mag:

Gwyneth, on deciding to get married again: “Personally, at midlife, I have tried to accept how complex romantic love can be. I have decided to give it a go again, not only because I believe I have found the man I was meant to be with, but because I have accepted the soul-stretching, pattern-breaking opportunities that (terrifyingly) are made possible by intimacy.”

On her divorce from Chris Martin: “I’m actually the only one in my life who got divorced. This used to feel like a failure; it took me a while to reframe that divorce isn’t a failure.”

On what she learned from past romances: “I had two typical types of relationships: one where I was constantly chasing and trying to win someone over, and one where I was put off by the person’s capacity for the relationship—and those relationships were very short-lived.”

gwyneth-paltrow-goop-magazine-brad-falchuk-01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...