Bellazon

Imogen Morris Clarke
Thumbnail

CarMELita

Brand new interview from www.modelsandstyle.wordpress.com

Hey Imo ,

Im very happy that I got the chance to talk a bit with you .. How are you doing? What have you done today ?

Imogen: lovely to talk to you too! Today I went to my local café to study (I am incapable of working at home – I get too distracted) and had an interesting conversation about swimming with some Scandanavian tourists and mostly just dreamt about the summer all day.

What are your plans for summer ? (job-wise)

Imogen: job-wise, i have no idea as of yet. I intend to move to new york at some point, but before that i have holidays planned with friends to amsterdam, barcelona and france that i am very excited about. I also want to take more pictures, visit a country I have never been to before, and be able to whistle in tune (something I have been working on for a good six months.)

Are you sometimes excited before an important casting or job?

Imogen:Yes. I rarely get nervous, but Iam always excited to be working with someone new, somewhere interesting or for a prestigious magazine. That said, I think any job is exciting; I never know what is going to happen.

Which city do you like the most ? Paris , Milan, or New York?

Imogen:tie between paris and new york.

Some people say you are 1.73m some say 1.78m.. confusing ! I think you will know it best :How tall are you today?

Imogen:I was 173 when I was fourteen! now (age 18) I'm about 178 or 179.

Its always nice to see your streetstylepics!

What do you love to wear ?

Imogen:thank you! I don't have a specific style: if something attracts me, I go for it. I wear as much black as the next person, but I love printed dresses, dries van noten scarves, and clothing with interesting textures. my 'safe' outfit that I throw on when I can't think of anything tends to be a classic dress, silver rings, biker boots and a scarf.

Can you give us any tips, what are the " must haves" for summer 2010 ?

Imogen:the only thing I know I will certainly be packing at this stage is factor 50. And a hat.

Is there anything you want to tell us about , for example your last job / an upcoming project?

Imogen: at the moment, I am taking a break from modelling to focus on my studies. I will be going full time when it is finished, so I want to try my hardest now and complete school successfully. however, I have taken one or two days off from my modeling break to shoot jobs in London that I am looking forward to seeing the results of.

Good luck for your exams ;-)

Imogen: xxx

Brand new interview from www.modelsandstyle.wordpress.com

I will be going full time when it is finished, so I want to try my hardest now and complete school successfully

OK, let me say I don't believe in her as a full time model AT ALL

Why ?

1.She said on interviews that she wanted to act. So she won't follow her real dream.

2.She has a cute face, but nothing special.Not a face. She looks more like "that girl from high-school". So she's 18 (an adult for the law) and looks 15... other models looks muuuch older than their real age.

3. Then she will never be an actress but...a model turned actress. And that, probably forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...