Bellazon

Lily Cole
Thumbnail

LoveHolic

such a shame Nemeside is not here :no: she would tell ya :) but I can give you a few info too :)

Cole was born in Torquay, England, and raised in London with her two siblings. A chance encounter began her modelling career when she was fourteen. She was walking through the streets of Soho after a hamburger with friends when scout-turned actor Benjamin Hart approached her. Cole ran, fearing she was being chased by 'some dodgy guy' but after being asked to consider modelling, she accepted and was signed on with Storm Models, the mother agency of supermodels such as Kate Moss and Cindy Crawford.

Cole is an Ambassador for Global Angels Children's Charity that helps unfortunate children around the world. The organization uses celebrity concerts, powerful documentaries, and partnerships within the business world, that will increase a vast resource of professionals, volunteers, and financial support. Cole also supports the organization WaterAid which use practical solutions to provide safe water, sanitation and hygiene education to the world's poorest people. Most recently Cole has put a plaster cast bust of her torso on the auction site eBay to raise money for Comic Relief, an organization that uses comedy to raise money for charities. Cole has modeled a T-shirt with the slogan "Save the Furture" to fight child labor in the fashion industry.

Despite her successful modelling career, Cole retains a commitment to her education - achieving straight 'A's in her A-level examinations in English, Politics, Drama, History and Philosophy and Ethics at Latymer Upper School, Hammersmith where she was awarded the Mikdadi Prize for Politics in 2006. Before that she attended St Marylebone Secondary School. She gained a place to read Social and Political Sciences at King's College, Cambridge, but deferred entry until 2007,[2] and then 2008.[3]

she can also act (she is trying to be an actress, but REAL one), she´s smart, friendly and warm person, and when I get back home I´ll try to find you some vids about her :)

such a shame Nemeside is not here :no: she would tell ya :) but I can give you a few info too :)

Cole was born in Torquay, England, and raised in London with her two siblings. A chance encounter began her modelling career when she was fourteen. She was walking through the streets of Soho after a hamburger with friends when scout-turned actor Benjamin Hart approached her. Cole ran, fearing she was being chased by 'some dodgy guy' but after being asked to consider modelling, she accepted and was signed on with Storm Models, the mother agency of supermodels such as Kate Moss and Cindy Crawford.

Cole is an Ambassador for Global Angels Children's Charity that helps unfortunate children around the world. The organization uses celebrity concerts, powerful documentaries, and partnerships within the business world, that will increase a vast resource of professionals, volunteers, and financial support. Cole also supports the organization WaterAid which use practical solutions to provide safe water, sanitation and hygiene education to the world's poorest people. Most recently Cole has put a plaster cast bust of her torso on the auction site eBay to raise money for Comic Relief, an organization that uses comedy to raise money for charities. Cole has modeled a T-shirt with the slogan "Save the Furture" to fight child labor in the fashion industry.

Despite her successful modelling career, Cole retains a commitment to her education - achieving straight 'A's in her A-level examinations in English, Politics, Drama, History and Philosophy and Ethics at Latymer Upper School, Hammersmith where she was awarded the Mikdadi Prize for Politics in 2006. Before that she attended St Marylebone Secondary School. She gained a place to read Social and Political Sciences at King's College, Cambridge, but deferred entry until 2007,[2] and then 2008.[3]

she can also act (she is trying to be an actress, but REAL one), she´s smart, friendly and warm person, and when I get back home I´ll try to find you some vids about her :)

oh my gosh!!!

staight A's!!! that's amazing!!! I wish philosophy and ethics and politics were included in the american curriculum... but it's not!!! the best i got was AP psychology and AP english lit!

and the charities shes involved in are amazing!

she's gotta be pretty darn smart and confident to defer cambridge... TWICE!!!

I LOVE HER NOW!!!

I love Lily, she does take some getting used to though. When I first saw her I didn't like her face but no I can't believe how I ever thought she was not gorgeous. She is so underrated. She's the best model out there right now, better than Gisele and Gemma and whoever else. I love her face, body, and personality. She's amazing. I wish she was with VS, she would do the best job.

hahahahahahaha! wow! that's pretty brave of you to say!

gisele is just established and commercially big (meaning big bucks)... but she's not big in the shows because quite frankly... she's getting old.

gemma and lily are definately the biggest ones out there in the shows... currently!

i'm neutral about the two... but i would have to say that gemma is ahead. well that's my american view... but i'm guessing Lily is pretty big in europe... so i really dont know! hahahaah!

hey... you know what... i was looking at stam's shows in 05 when she had red hair and i was like... whoaa.... Lily look-alike!!!

Lily is not very famous in Europe :no: but I hope she´ll be one day!! She´s very special, and that´s unfortunately why she can´t have much commercial appeal :( Gemma´s star is rising more and more, and I think she´s better than Lily...NOW. :)

btw, Gi is not big in the shows? *confused* there´s no one bigger than she is :idk: but yeah, she´s not doing much shows recently, because as she said she doesn´t enjoy them much :idk: and frankly, she´s got much more work to do :D