Bellazon

Lily Cole
Thumbnail

LoveHolic

Pitting Girls Aloud against the Sugababes will result in the biggest-selling single of 2007.

Record shops expect the Comic Relief track - a cover of Aerosmith's "Walk This Way" - to shift more than 100,000 copies.

And it could possibly push on to hit the quarter of a million mark after its release in March.

That's big - and my man at HMV says it's unlikely anyone else will topple the figure this year.

I'm told: "Brit music fans can always be relied upon to respond generously to charity releases, particularly when it comes to Comic Relief.

"But pairing up Girls Aloud with the Sugababes is an inspired choice that guarantees the song will be a No 1 smash hit.

"There will be huge TV and radio support and a final figure of 250,000 isn't unrealistic."

And because I am highly skilled, I can reveal some details of the video, which hits screens next week.

It's a scorcher. The main action sees both girlbands competing against each other on catwalks.

Cheryl Cole, 23, Sarah Harding, 25, Nicola Roberts, 21, Kimberley Walsh, 25, and Nadine Coyle, 21, strut their stuff on one walkway, while Keisha Buchanan, 22, Heidi Range, 23, and Amelle Berrabah, 22, pout on the other. I'm told: "The final cut looks great. It's all moody looks from the girls and really provocative posing.

"In fact so tight was Sarah's skirt that she literally had to be stitched into it for the shoot.

"The Miu Miu heels she was wearing were so high her calves were killing her for days afterwards."

Yes, that's right. Tight dresses, high heels and attitude.

There will also be cameos from various stars, including Dawn French, 49, and model Lily Cole, 18.

from daily star

omg Lily will be in sugababes and girls aloud video!!!! i can't wait

The Saturday Times 20th January 2007

© quietghost

Magazine: The Saturday Times

Issue: 20 January 2007

Title: Double First

Photographer: Uli Weber

new photoshoot! i'm so glad she's active again

OMG OMG OMG

:shock:

:hell yea!: