Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

the last photo's are beautiful just look at his eyes thanks stefan.

i'm sick of that exclusive working,i know money is important,but i want to see him on more shows

i know me too but as others have said i also think he may just walk 2 designers or just on exclusive.

on the bright side look at it this way : that marlon can walk only 2 shows or 1 exclusive and still get the campaigns he gets, it is a statement of his status as a model ,he can do as he pleases not many have that luxury.

agreed with riv,for example he never walked in brazilin fashion weeks,and he already did a lot of campaign for brazilian brands.

also i must say it again,marlon kicking off with all this editorials,last year he didn't do a lot of editorials,but he start 2011 amazing,so much editorials from him :clap:

and i must say one more thing,i dreamed last night how marlon and francisco did armani exchange campaign together,and it was spring summer campaign,and we were watching them in interviews and backstage photos.i wish that dream came tru one day

the last photo's are beautiful just look at his eyes thanks stefan.
i'm sick of that exclusive working,i know money is important,but i want to see him on more shows

i know me too but as others have said i also think he may just walk 2 designers or just on exclusive.

on the bright side look at it this way : that marlon can walk only 2 shows or 1 exclusive and still get the campaigns he gets, it is a statement of his status as a model ,he can do as he pleases not many have that luxury.

You know what riv, you just said it all. Marlon is quite fortunate in that regard.

Hopefully you're dream comes true stefan and like zid said, any good editorial with marcisco would be welcomed by everyone.