Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

marlon in leather pants :shifty: i like it

I know! It looks so good. I don't really like leather pants on guys but on marlon it's tres sexy! :drool: :drool: he looks so young again with no beard. I kinda miss the beard right now

he look amazing,very boyish without beard,but i also love his beard.i'm not sure what i love more.but with beard or without beard i'm happy to see him again on runway

yeah i would like to see a photo of marlon and thiago together :wub:

i'm very happy that marlon did hermes becuase it is a regular of his and he rocks the leather pants

that marlon eyes are two different colors is very special one of his eyes has more green in it and when you look closely you can see it well

i think it's beautiful

hermes

REPOSTS

Please do not repost photographs unless they are of better quality than those already posted, i.e. larger, higher resolution, etc. A larger, higher resolution of the photo you posted has already been posted by sarf only a few posts before yours. Please check at least the 5 previous pages before posting your photographs.

***Edited by MauiKane