Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

marlon interview for F.tape

Brazilian superstar Marlon Teixeira,based in New York,popped into F.TAPE HQ for a few pics on his first full day of go-sees in London.

The 19 year old model represented by Premier Model Management,is in London until 1st December 2010 before he flies back to New York,then home to Brazil for Christmas and then back to Europe for the mens shows in January.(The life of an International Model..!)Hopefully we will be seeing more of Marlon on this side of the pond after the shows."I fallen in love with London.It's a great city.New York is great but it is a different energy.I want to get to know London."

Marlon,most recognized for his steamy Armani campaigns,has a portfolio that includes L'Officiel Hommes,GQ Style,Seventh Man,Ponytail,W magazine,Vanity Fair,Citizen K and Hercules.

More impressive is the number of the campaigns the South American beauty has shot in just over 2 years!These include Armani Jeans AW08,Custo Barcelona AW08,Dior Homme SS09,Sergio K SS09,Diesel underwear AW09,American Eagle winter 09,Iceberg SS10,Armani Exchange SS10,Messagerie SS10,Vila Romana SS10 and Emporio Armani AW10.

Height: 6'2"

Chest: 38"

Waist: 31"

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Blue

Q&A

Birthplace: Itajai - Santa Catarina - Brazil.

Ethnic Origin: Brazilian

Nickname: Marlon

Where were you scouted?: By Dando-Way Models,Sao Paulo.I was scouting in Summer 2008.I didn't thought about being a model,I always wanted to surf-so when a Family member approached me with the idea,I just said no.But he introduced me to my Mother agency and 2 months later I was casting in Paris and Milan.It was exciting because as I was really young and traveling - see the World by yourself at 18 is a lot of fun.Skip forward 3 years and now I am here!

Best feature: My lips

Favourite beauty/grooming product:Bvlgari,you should always smell good

Hobbies:Surfing,skating,reading

Favourite Movie: Clock Work Orange

What is on your iPod? Electro,the Doors,Bob Dylan,The Beatles,Bob Marley-Everything!!

Guilty Pleasure: Romantic Movies...The Notebook(Diario de Uma Paixao) is one of them

Dislike: Fake people

Dream place to visit: Hawaii

What has been your best experience to date: I did an awesome campaign in the Caribbean.We shot for 4 days.The team was amazing.the people there were cool and the location is like something in your dreams.Perfect!

What was the last thing to make you LOL?: I laught with my friends the most,when we have just finished surfing and hanging about drinking and sharing stories

What was the last dream you remember?:I never remember my dreams

One word to describe yourself?: Uncomplicated

Okay this is the 9th or so time they've cited his hair as blue. Does he tell them their blue? I'm confused.

Thanks for posting the interview stefan btw. My fav part was that he thinks his best feature are his lips. :drool: Couldn't agree more! ;) :drool: :drool:

Okay this is the 9th or so time they've cited his hair as blue. Does he tell them their blue? I'm confused.

Thanks for posting the interview stefan btw. My fav part was that he thinks his best feature are his lips. :drool: Couldn't agree more! ;) :drool: :drool:

i think they made mistake because on his london agency,they wrote that his eyes color is blue.

and about lips,i dream them last night,after i saw photos from F.tape,he have such a beautiful lips :heart:

I did an awesome campaign in the Caribbean.We shot for 4 days.The team was amazing.the people there were cool and the location is like something in your dreams.Perfect!

about wich campaign is he talking?

my geografic isn't best by i know he shoot armani exchange campaign on Turks and Caicos Islands,so it could be that campaign