Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

thanks for information cachalot.i'm happy to see marlon in such great agancy.

like sarf said he will appear in january issue of vanity teen,and i can't wait to see what kaind of editorial will it be.

btw both marlon and chico are online in this moment on facebook :D

i met marlon today at the gym here in nyc! omg he's really hot and very nice! he apologized for sneezing in front me, he said he's sick coz he just flew in from palm springs. at first i didnt know who he was and then he told me that he is a model, i wouldnt have doubted that with his gorgeous body and face...omg. super hot! we talked more and he shared how he got discovered and some other stuff. im a fan now! LOL!

i hope i could bump into him again at the gym. LOL!

:drool:

you are super lucky

i hope you tell us more about meeeting him

and it's cute that he apologized for sneezing hahah

marlon already did 8 huge campaign this year,like armani,iceberg,EA,forum..and some more other campaign,and that's amazing and show how huge model is he,and that he is part of best male models like baptiste,simon..and i'm so happy for him

he is part of top best models from first moment he come in fashion world,i mean he's first model job was armani jeans campaign.a lot of models don't do something like that in their whole career.i think i said enough :D

i think you said enough with that