Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

such a powerful image showing the reality of a sad truth!!! After all it is good that people raise voices and Anja is an amazing advocate for it! Go girl!

here is a portrait of Anja I took some years ago in Paris...I think it was after the Jean-Paul Gaultier show:

DSC_0613.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are you sure this is from February 2021? Because Italian Vogue is the slowest Vogue from all...it always comes out after the 1st date of the same month...I lived in Italy for some time and it was always late...how is it possible that you know what editorials they will publish next month? But I guess nothing is like before, because now Italian Vogue is made by a completely different group of people, even the size is different and it is like a completely new magazine...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

US Vogue November 2006

"CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund - Winner Take All: Rodarte"
Models & Designers: Maryna Linchuk, Anja Rubik, Coco Rocha, Karen Elson, Caroline Trentini, Unknowns, Kate Mulleavy & Laura Mulleavy
Photographer: Frederike Helwig

Fashion Editor: Lawren Howell

CFDA_US_Vogue_November_2006_09.thumb.jpg.25aba10c11e201e49b0fdb55e3396680.jpgCFDA_US_Vogue_November_2006_10.thumb.jpg.f0ee51de51b7041d824eb6f95bc7bf0a.jpg

archive.vogue.com

• 2 weeks later...