Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

She was listed in the hot100 people to watch in 2013

9-year-old Dutch model who was scouted on social networking site Hyves in Holland. Bregje has modelled for brands including Replay, Karen Millen and DKNY and features in the Maroon 5 music video Payphone which was released in May 2012. In August 2012 she was announced as the latest Victoria’s Secret Angel, joining fellow models Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio.

http://www.theredpages.co.uk/Celebrities/HotList?currentListYear=2013&localization=US

9-year-old Dutch model who was scouted on social networking site Hyves in Holland. Bregje has modelled for brands including Replay, Karen Millen and DKNY and features in the Maroon 5 music video Payphone which was released in May 2012. In August 2012 she was announced as the latest Victoria’s Secret Angel, joining fellow models Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio.

http://www.theredpag...localization=US

I came to her thread to see if this was posted; why do they think she's an Angel? Are they still confused or something lol

http://www.theredpag...localization=US

I came to her thread to see if this was posted; why do they think she's an Angel? Are they still confused or something lol

but I believe she will become an angel in the future ....................... ^^ :hehe:

^ Yes! At first, (which I'm sure it was like for a lot of people) I didn't really like her all too much. But seeing her runway pictures (my favorites) and on the streets, she really is a stunning, unique woman!

I think she will also age really well, possibly become even more beautiful in the years to come :)

^ Yes! At first, (which I'm sure it was like for a lot of people) I didn't really like her all too much. But seeing her runway pictures (my favorites) and on the streets, she really is a stunning, unique woman!

I think she will also age really well, possibly become even more beautiful in the years to come :)

Ari, Ale, Rosie, Chanel are not angel in the future...... So, Bregje, Barbara, Toni, Elsa, Lais ... One of them will be the next generation angel ........^ ^ ( i don't like Lily A)