Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

I have the same feeling Edernez, and I´m really eager to see if the "gut feelings" are true.

btw, this is heaven. Some reposts, some new ones, and one specially for Dave (guess which one :laugh: )

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/bregje-heinen-poses-xavi-gordo-sexy-maxim-photos/

Bregje Heinen Poses for Xavi Gordo in Sexy Maxim Photos

Bregje Turns Up the Heat–Following up her sizzling hot cover, we have a look at Bregje Heinen’s photo shoot (plus some outtakes) for the November issue of Maxim Magazine. Xavi Gordo captures the Dutch beauty and Victoria’s Secret model in black swimsuits, sexy cut-outs and semi-sheer pieces styled by Megan Ross. Bregje takes on the sexy looks all while posing next to the Jaguar F Type Project 7. / Makeup by Nam Vo, Hair by Jillian Halouska

bregje-heinen-sexy01.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy02.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy03.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy04.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy06.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy07.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy08.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy09.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy10.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy11.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy12.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy13.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy14.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy15.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy16.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy17.jpg bregje-heinen-sexy18.jpg

My gosh this women's body just gets better and better with time :baronfaint: Thank you Jennka for the updates :heythere:

She is indeed blessed with great genetics - she is slim and toned, but at the same time very soft and feminine. She gets even better with time, and she´s only 21!

I thought she couldnt possibly be hotter than what the shots in the mag gave us but whoa! :chicken:

Am I the only one wondering why her hair looks so much better than SI? It looks more natural here without a tonne of hairspray.

Hair by Jillian Halouska

You should ask that person ;) In the interview for Gloss she mentioned that her hair is very thin:

HAIR

My hair is really thin and kinda short, but I like to clip just a couple of pieces in there that are the same length and then I put my own hair on top of it. It looks really real. But they're starting to be too light for me—I have to color them.

It depends on the stylist if you ask me. However, the whole shoot looks so much better than her SI shooting! (at least better than the pictures that ended up in the magazine).