Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

Matthew's responses during an interview in Sao Paulo. I love his last answer; so Sweet!:

How is your Portuguese?

Grave as well, huh! My Portuguese is not good, but on purpose. Camila and I decide what is best for our relationship that I did not learn Portuguese. So she can speak evil of me with the kids (laughs). But the pace of what they say, I know. And she tells me (speaking in Portuguese): "Relax, Matthew" (laughs).

Are you interested in doing some work with filmmakers here in Brazil?

I have a great plan and a super idea. But I will not reveal to you now (laughs). Because it involves Brazilian actors and directors.

It's his first time in SP, but you've been in Rio What is your impression?

I love it. My first and lasting impression of Brazil was Camila Alves (laughs). And since we're together I've been here six times. I like the pace. The motivation of Brazilian desires.

From Vogue Brasil:

"The visit of Matthew McConaughey in Sao Paulo is nearing its end. The actor and Camila Alves leave the city heading to Texas since late on Wednesday (11:04). But before rushing to the airport, a stop for shopping in Providence Gardens (neighborhood where they hosted). Matthew, devoted husband, followed by a visit to Camilla Bo.Bô (group brand Restoque, owner of Noir, Le Lys, which the actor is the poster boy).

There, Camilla tried several items from the new collection, all approved by the groom famous accompanying each output of the dressing room saying "yes" or "no" in the style of Pretty Woman . The Brazilian left with 15 pieces in the bag - all this, of course. Among them, jeans, miniskirts and several destroyed leather looks - indeed, the favorites of Matthew, who loved the dress in black leather. See you soon!"

post-42244-0-1445990169-05335_thumb.jpg