Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

Matthew is so sweet! He tweeted about Camila's QVC show last Friday:

"Matthew McConaughey ‏ @McConaughey Close 30 Mar

Camila has 1 hour show on @QVC selling her new line of @myMUXO handbags tonight at 7pm CST..check it out, jkl"

Per Modaspot.com:

"Matthew McConaughey is the star of the first campaign of Noir, Le Lis and comes to São Paulo for the official opening ceremony of the store, located at rua Bela Cintra, on 10 April. The actor should arrive in the city on the morning of the event and you will be staying at the Hotel Fasano. His wife, Brazilian model Camila Alves, will accompany the entire schedule of Matthew. Already familiar with the Brazilian lifestyle, the actor made no requirement or request during his brief passage."

The video was shot in Los Angeles.

post-42244-0-1445990164-71459_thumb.jpgpost-42244-0-1445990164-7326_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-75044_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-77353_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-8063_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-83938_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-85263_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-85776_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990164-89616_thumb.jpg

Q&A with Camila Alves Sun, 01 Apr 2012

http://www.redbottomshoes-wholesale.com

We caught up with the stylish mom to talk about her new collection of bags for Muxo by Camila Alves, which she’s debuting in a one-hour special tonight at 8 p.m. on QVC.

Stylize: What was your inspiration for the line?

Camila Alves: We really tried to bring inspiration from our couture line to the QVC customer. We’ve used a high quality of leather, made them as lightweight as possible and used light [-colored] lining. I really dislike having a black hole in my purse! We make a lot of two-tone handbags so you can use them with different outfits and it’s more versatile and it’s made to accentuate whatever you have on. We always keep that in mind. And the last thing is the leather we use is very high quality and it’s gonna get better with time. A great leather jacket that you use forever–the more you use it, the better it gets. You need to break it in, though some of them come in really soft–I just want to squeeze them and take them to bed with me!– but some have more structure, so the more you use it the softer its gonna get. It’s sort of our signature, it’s kind of a vintage look, but if you don’t want to go that far you don’t have to break it in as much. I test every single one of our bags! Sometimes i’ll be walking around with a crazy color, but I’ve gotta test everything.

S: How do these bags fit in with your personal style?

CA: It’s not only with my personal style but with every women’s personal style. We have a bag for every type of girl. The life of women today is very different than it used to be: we’re busy were working, we’re mothers, there’s a lot of stuff that women do and we need a handbag that fits that lifestyle. I always carry larger handbags- a change of clothes, a pair of shoes. I just did a trip from Texas to L.A. and I could fit all my kids’ clothes in the weekend bag we have. And it has a separate compartment that is lined at the bottom so you can put high heels or workout clothes in there and they’ll be completely protected. That was in the details, everything we tried to incorporate was so it would be a sleek way to store things.

S: Did you have your children in mind when working on the collection?

CA: I can’t only design bags for moms, we have bags for every woman. With the pockets, for example, I think of multuple things that can go in there: it can be for a water bottle or a baby bottle. Of course, that’s what I will be using it for, but if you’re a working woman you can put your computer, water bottle or separate pair of shoes in a pocket. The reality is that women are always walking around with a lot of things– whether it’s for ourselves or our kids.

S: What was the most fun part of the process?

CA: Me and my mother were working together for everything in the line, and the whole process of creating together and coming up with ideas was great. We’re very creative, and my favorite process is learning what the women want. We sometimes don’t get to learn that until after we already created the product, so this collection is the guidelines for the next one. [This collection is] what they were looking for, and to really hear the feedback, and to hear what they like and what they love and what they don’t, it’s so important. And I take so much of that. Even with colors, they’ll say “I love this bag, do you have it in black?” And and we bring it to them.

S: Are there other collections you’d like to work on?

CA: We have a few ideas that we want to do. My mother and I have the couture line, and we constantly are working on accessories. For QVC we have a few things we’re working on now: we’re talking about scarves, iPad covers, we’re thinking about all kinds of stuff. It’s amazing the support we have for our first one hour show. Every time we go on QVC we go for Fashion Week or red carpet and we don’t always have the chance to show a style for every single woman.

It doesn’t matter what age you are, what lifestyle you have, what fashion style you have, we will have a handbag for you that is fashionable and functional. And the beauty is, we can make a woman who is very busy and have a very full life look elegant, fashionable and chic without losing her flair.

Did Camila have a nose job ? Her nose looks different in the older pictures below.

All her face looks a little bit different. She is just young on these pictures and appears more girl. Now her face gives a impression of a young woman, not girl.

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves arrived hand-in-hand to the opening ceremony of the flagship store Noir, Le Lis, in the neighborhood of Jardins, in São Paulo, on the evening of Tuesday (10). The actor is poster boy of the branding campaign, whose photos were made in December in the US. Camila stated, "This skirt is Noir, Le Lys, the blazer is How Much and the shoes are Dolce Gabbana." She was asked about having appeared with nail polish of different colors on each nail, "That was a joke I did with my daughter, Vida. Actually I was playing with my daughter and the colors really amused her so I thought, I'll leave it." Their children, Levi and Vida, stayed at home in Texas with Camila's mother, Fatima. It was Matthew McConaughey's first time in Sao Paulo. He stated, "I came to Brazil several times. I like it, but it's my first time in Sao Paulo. I'm enjoying it. Sao Paulo looks a lot like New York". Matthew and Camila were at the party for exactly one hour on site, as provided by contract, not a minute more, not a minute less.

post-42244-0-1445990166-57461_thumb.jpg]