Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

there is a member on Facebook that always makes borderline hater or rude comments on her fan page. i don't like them. hahahahha. be a fan or don't say anything if its almost negative. its like they point out things that make no sense or a comment that is rude. like her bags are made in china. what does that mean? lol. yes qvc bags are made in china so that is why they are cheaper. another comment they made was " i like when she had that naive look on her face" huh? I don't know. I just wish they would support her in a positive way.

Camila Alves & Kids: Family Walk In Malibu-Celebritybabyscoop.com

Camila Alves was spotted taking a walk with her adorable kids and a couple of family members of the four-legged variety.

The model mom held onto one-year-old daughter Vida, 1, and the family dogs as son Levi, 3, insisted on running ahead on his own – looks like he shares dad Matthew McConaughey's sense of adventure!

Though the couple have been together for years, Camila recently revealed that she and Matthew are in no rush to get married. "We’ve got no plans right now," she said.

"We’re good as we are right now. We’re happy...So far, so good!"

post-42244-0-1446013890-2232_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1446013890-27038_thumb.jpg

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves join a star-studded cast on the red carpet at the premiere of Iris, the new Cirque Du Soleil production, at the Kodak Theatre in L.A. (September 25, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)

Camila's wearing a Manish Arora dress with Stuart Weitzman heels.

post-42244-0-1446013891-33755_thumb.jpgpost-42244-0-1446013891-3883_thumb.jpg