Bellazon

Frida Gustavsson
Thumbnail

From her IG...

46220849_354879978410003_109841949796235

"so happy to share a sneak peek from my upcoming feature film Eld & Lågor/Swoon premiering on valentines day feb 14th in theaters all over sweden (and eventually the world )"

Nice to hear she'll be in an upcoming film! Will keep an eye for it, hopefully she has a big role in it.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:20 AM, Dolorian said:

From her IG...

46220849_354879978410003_109841949796235

"so happy to share a sneak peek from my upcoming feature film Eld & Lågor/Swoon premiering on valentines day feb 14th in theaters all over sweden (and eventually the world )"

Nice to hear she'll be in an upcoming film! Will keep an eye for it, hopefully she has a big role in it.

She plays the female lead.

The directors are the co-creators of Bron | Broen (The Bridge) and there are many well-known Swedish actors in it as well. Obviously no guarantee that it will be a good film or a box office success, but it's a pretty big deal.

Official poster.

MV5BYzBiOTdmNmQtYzZhOS00OTM0LWE0YzctZWViYTZmYzUwYzMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc0NTMyMDU@._V1_.thumb.jpg.97915a44e25f48f1f18c789a15f62341.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I missed her so much! She looks absolutely stunning there 

Same! She may not do much modeling work these days but she is truly the best and by far my favorite model ever. Really miss her a lot. 

• 2 months later...

Frida made several posts on her IG a year or two back about sexual misconduct in the fashion industry. I specifically remember one that read "my work should not include abuse!" I hope she never experienced anything traumatic but it gave me a strong impression that she was having ethical questions about the industry she was involved in which may account for why she doesn't do much modelling anymore. Plus. I think she may see more creative opportunity in acting. She's a smart woman with a lot of depth to her so I can't really blame her.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...