Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

it seems like she is going to go to school again to do final secondary-school examination... and she said in an interview that she want to model next to school and that time will show, what she will do after it.. i will add the link to the interview..

Yes, I had my hopes set up high too and am wondering about the same thing! I'd always said she's lacking a certain confidence with her body (walk's still a bit stiff and everything), but I thought it's becuase she's so young she'll learn once she trained hard enough. But now I really don't know, maybe I've seen more potential in her than there actually was ... :idk:

• 1 month later...

Vernissage Mayk Azzato

Direkt nach der Ed Hardy Party, am 3. Juli werde ich in Frankfurt am Main sein. Dort bin ich Gast auf der Vernissage von Mayk Azzato, für den ich auch schon Modell gestanden habe. Auch hier freue ich mich auf die anwesenden Personen und hoffe, dass ich neue Kontakte knüpfen kann.

Ed Hardy Party

Am Donnerstag den 2. Juli werde ich auf der Ed Hardy Party von Christian Audigier in Berlin sein. Ich freue mich darauf viele neue Gesichter zu sehen, um auch eventuell neue Connections aufzubauen. Natürlich freue ich mich auch wieder alte Bekannte zu treffen!

from her homepage

*sigh* :(

Execuse me..., out of thema.

Do you guys here know why I can't open the forum of Sara Nuru and Marie Nassemann..?? Seems that they were blockiert...

works fine for me :idk:

Do you guys here know why I can't open the forum of Sara Nuru and Marie Nassemann..?? Seems that they were blockiert...

Hai Reeyo..

it doesn't work at all on my computer... I wanna upload some picture of them.. I will try to find what the problem is... Thank you for your respon...

Hai Reeyo..

it doesn't work at all on my computer... I wanna upload some picture of them.. I will try to find what the problem is... Thank you for your respon...

You could post your problem here

• 4 weeks later...
Had those been posted? :whistle:

:yes: :shifty:

But thanks anyway :)

The whole thing is so sad. Isn't it sad? Don't answer! It's a rhetorical question.

^^

Nevertheless I will answer... it's really sad... I guess that she wasn't strong enough and so she just give it up or just will do it after a while :whistle: ..

Actually, it's kind of ironic how she seems to be doing the worst out of the three (well, now 4, but you can't really compare Sara to the others just yet, since she hasn't done much modelling-wise since the finale, which - I think - is still fine considering the fact that her schedule was filled with pretty much any (talk) show she could possibly have appeared on), considering the "hype" after the finale when everyone was like "Oh, she definitely has the most potential! She is going to make it!" (If I remember correctly, even German Vogue - well, the homepage of Vogue - was keen on her.

Maybe I'm wrong, but a year ago or two, respectively, it seemed to me - even though they weren't/aren't quite "topmodels" - both Barbara and Lena had accomplished more within the year after GNTM than Jennifer. And - as written by others before - I just don't get why she doesn't seem to work successfully. I mean, sure she has school and all, but so did Lena (well, and so do other models, too, but I think it would be a little far-fetched to mention or even compare Toni Garrn with her) and she seemed so determined during the show (at least as it got closer to the finale), so I doubt it is all because she is "lazy" or something. But then again, if she has that much potential, IMG or any other modelling agency she is with at the moment would be stupid not to at least try and make some money with her. After all, no one has something of her "failure" - especially not her agency...

Anyways, at this point - as much as I hate to be pessimistic - I don't think there is much hope left for her (in terms of a big break-through or great success). Sure, she is still young, but I doubt that there is anything she could not have done just a few months or even a year ago. :/

So true and well spoken :yes:

you're right :/

I mean, yeah, sure she could have another try when she's 20 or 21 - but would it be that different? Agree with you on that. On the other hand... Lena's career is just now starting to get somewhat international, more than 3 years after winning O.o But in contrast to Jenny she's never been gone. She wasn't big, but she was there.

Had those been posted? :whistle:

:yes: :shifty:

But thanks anyway :)

The whole thing is so sad. Isn't it sad? Don't answer! It's a rhetorical question.

^^

Sad.

Anyways, at this point - as much as I hate to be pessimistic - I don't think there is much hope left for her (in terms of a big break-through or great success). Sure, she is still young, but I doubt that there is anything she could not have done just a few months or even a year ago. :/

I don't know maybe she really was/is too shy and calm for the business. Take Mandy from the last circle for example - she was calm, but you always got that she really really wants to become GNTM and get on the bus. And even when she was stressed out, she tried staying calm and professional. Jennifer often needed time to adjust to the situation and ease up.

Added to that she really needed to work on her walk, I've always said she's a bit stiff in the hip. True, she worked on it and does well nowadays, but nevertheless with those legs you just have to be a fantastic walker, otherwise they're pretty useless.

So true and well spoken :yes:

you're right :/

I mean, yeah, sure she could have another try when she's 20 or 21 - but would it be that different? Agree with you on that. On the other hand... Lena's career is just now starting to get somewhat international, more than 3 years after winning O.o But in contrast to Jenny she's never been gone. She wasn't big, but she was there.

I guess because I had never any interest in Lena <_< I've nevr noticed she was constantly working.

When Barbara won the second season, I definitely imagined her to get many runway jobs because with Lily Cole retirering and almost only Olga Scherrer as a direct rival I thought her rad hair must catch attention of the casting directors. But more then on the runway I pictured her in beautiful editorials - which she did (unfortunately not as many as I would wish her to get).

But with Jenny I instantly thought (once she eased up and stopped looking like her own grandmother) she will make it big. I even pictured her walking Couture in Paris. It really is the saddest thing she didn't make it.

She doesn't have the guts, I guess.

Sad.

Too bad I did not see her in Berlin ,was she there ?

For me she is no Model, she is a celebrity, this is my opion to her.

:wave:

Sad sad thing, that.

Too bad I did not see her in Berlin ,was she there ?

No she wasn't ;)

Hell yeah, and why should anyone think Germany's next topmodel would walk at Berlin Fashion Week! Pffffffffff. :doofywave: