Bellazon

Simon Nessman
Thumbnail

faget

Oh how far we have come! Talk about coming of age! He bulked up, did a lil something with his hair, looks good. But something you can't deny is that he had/has an awesome face, wow stunning! Thanks maui for posting this and taking us down memory lane :heart:

ooh simon you hotness monster! He walked for Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief show in NY. He's soo major! I didn't even need to see his face I just saw his walk and bam, it was him. Just felt like sharing that. ;)

he has a new shoot with his girlfriend, but I don't have the heart to post it because I'm sad he doesn't like boys :cry:

okay fine i'm kidding here they are

post-35699-0-1446100768-57645_thumb.jpg

post-35699-0-1446100768-76863_thumb.jpg

post-35699-0-1446100768-79092_thumb.jpg

post-35699-0-1446100768-81718_thumb.jpg

I still don't fancy her <_< not because she's with simon, but I just don't feel like there is anything special about her...

yes she has asian heritage most definitely but not sure which :dontgetit:

I couldn't see her doing any modeling but for like indie clothing companies maybe. but oh well :/ there must be something good about her if she got one of the most gorgeous men in the biz.