Bellazon

Ashley Roberts
Thumbnail

Layla90

Ashley Roberts (born 14 September 1981) is an American pop dancer and singer. She is in the modern burlesque singing group the Pussycat Dolls and is also a glamour model.

Early life and career

Roberts was born in Phoenix, Arizona and attended Shadow Mountain High School. She began dancing at the age of three and singing at the age of eight. Her father was a drummer who played for the Mamas and the Papas. He later became a car dealer. Her mother was a Pilates instructor and they both inspired her to be a part of the entertainment industry.

During high school summer breaks she had travelled to the West Coast to study modern dance. After high school she moved permanently to Los Angeles. She appeared in television commercials and a Counting Crows music video for "Accidentally in Love".

Personal life

She is currently dating professional dancer Kenny Wormald from the MTV show Dancelife.[1]

Filmography

Make It Happen - Brooke

from wikipedia

Personal Quotes

"My on-stage character is flirtatious but innocent. She's a fun free spirit. I guess I'm `the blonde' in the group but it ain't natural."

Height

5' 3½" (1.61 m)

from imdb.com

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...