Bellazon

Boyd Holbrook
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...

My goooooood

I went to see MILK today, and i was like :drool: when i saw Boyd there (I recognized him at the crawd, but the in the motorcycle scne :heart: ). He is adorable.

The first thing I thought when he appeard in the screen, was on gettting in here just to see if the man in there was really him.

Now i know it was =)

Now my friends love him just like i do ^^

(Sorry about my english)

• 3 months later...
^ I had to do a double take and rewind a couple of times just to make sure if it's him. Then I watched the movie three more times just to see him for two seconds. <3

Anyways, Boyd was at JD Ferguson's (backstage fashion photographer) party over the weekend and he posted a picture of him. :)

p58.jpg

Source: http://jdvision.blogspot.com/2009/06/party.html

Thanks for the picture. :)

He was great in Milk, even if the part was small. :heart:

At least he got a line. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I always thought O was rather ugly....like really ugly. Boyd was too goodlooking for her. lol. If she left him, she's out of her mind. :D

Agreed. I think boyd's gorgeous and O was okay. Anyone would have to be crazy to leave him and i refuse to believe she dumped him lol, why on earth would anyone want to dump him??! Im not going to say that Os ugly tho coz she has some pretty features but Boyd is just :drool:!!!

So basically that mini rant was just to establish that boyd is hot and O is alright :laugh:

i think its completely the other way around. boyd isnt THAT special (whats he got other models havnt got?), Oma is.

^^ i second that, azure... not everyone might appreciate omahyra... but she has an undeniable presence,sexuality/sensuality and personality and magnetism that cant be denied.. apparently boyd fell for it so she must have some pretty strong mojo....boyd is cute... he looks the way macaulay culkin should have turned out when he got older, but thats it

he doesnt command your attention like O.

and i think its a little weird to say that because boyd is more traditionally attractive that it must have been him that

did the dumping.....its a bit presumptuous....

notice that his thread is basically dead since he and O stopped seeing each other????////

hhhmmm interesting ;)

• 2 months later...