Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

ty andzelikaxxx & annatar for the pics and the links to the new tom tailor campaign.

wow! it's fantastic seeing so much new andrew in one day... don't know if my heart can take it :p

i can't wait to get a chance to start making gifs and edits from the screencaps. unfortunately my puny little netbook doesn't like photoshop too well so it may have to wait a few days.

drools at the pictures some more... omg that one with him in the green shorts playing american football? seriously drool-worthy! and i love how he always looks so good with kids.

anyway... thanks bunches.

post-46752-1332675733_thumb.gif

The interview from this is london: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/es...nt-7583166.html

Andrew Cooper, 31, started modelling at 17 and has featured in campaigns for labels including Armani Jeans and Louis Vuitton and opposite Karen Elson in the last Banana Republic campaign. The six-foot Mancunian with piercing blue eyes and a disarming smile boasts a washboard stomach that’s only put to shame by his boxing trainer Faisal Mohammed’s rock-hard torso. Cooper has been training with the former professional fighter at The Champion Effect gym near Ladbroke Grove for two or three months and the hard work is paying off. With campaigns for H&M and luxury brand Bally up next, Cooper’s face — and abs — are definitely hard to miss.

How do you keep fit?

I’m not a gym person, I much prefer hiking, swimming or boxing. I played football and rugby when I was younger but boxing has always been my thing. I started Thai boxing when I was 13 and I had a custom-built boxing gym installed in my garage at home in Cheshire.

How often do you train?

I’m here twice a week when I’m in London and I mix it up with my Thai boxing training at home. When I’m abroad on jobs, I run.

What’s so special about Faisal and his technique?

Faisal is the best. He’s very positive and he pushes you hard. We shadow-box, spar, skip and use the punch bag — all the disciplines of boxing. If you’re working with someone in great shape like Faisal, it motivates you to work harder.

Are you vain?

I’ve always been conscious of keeping fit but I’ve never really paid too much attention to grooming. I’m probably a bit vain, like everyone, but most of the time I don’t care too much. In the morning I’ll shower, moisturise and that’s me done. If I’m on a campaign, sometimes I’ll have a facial or a spray tan. I take care of myself: I’m conscious of the sun, I eat well, drink plenty of water and spend far too much money at Planet Organic.

Who do you consider stylish?

I love that Mad Men look and I’m a fan of Tom Ford. My wife Jane thinks I have a seriously worrying clothes habit.