Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don’t know if that was a deal or not but it sounds crazy to me to think that any photography contractor at the wedding of a celebrity would expect to have a monopoly on the photography at the wedding where no guests can post photos, especially in the current year. Did they also have a bouncer in charge of confiscating everybodies electronic devices as soon as they walk into the ceremony?

Also I’m a little curious if they are so concerned about their privacy why they want the event to be immortalized by Vogue in the first place

It seems that there’s a good chance of them having had a deal with Vogue. There was indeed security that prevented outside people from posting pictures that were trying to look in the gates and stuff. But for her friends still posting pics and stuff, I feel bad for her and Dylan because I’d be upset about people breaking those boundaries even if it is a silly Vogue deal. It’s a fun way to celebrate your marriage imo, and what could’ve been simply avoided wasn’t because people disrespected their boundaries 

Edited by pantera2101

I’m not trying to be mean or rude but you sound like you have an unhealthy investment into Barbara’s personal life. You don’t even know how much this is affecting her, so it could be affecting you more than it is actually affecting her. I’m still not ruling out the chance that this entire drama is fabricated.

It’s a little rude but it’s fair to assume. I don’t really know how much it is, but it’s obvious she’s annoyed for sure. I try not to come off crazy, but online it can seem that way, im someone who gets animated when talking about stuff. I don’t know everything about her personal life, I’m just a fan of 10 years. And that’s totally fair, you can believe what you want for sure. There’s people being more heinous about it on IG than I am. I hope you have a good day. 

Edited by pantera2101