Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

20 minutes ago, borg said:

Where have you read that?

Almost all of their friends from LA are in Budapest and I saw a pic from the invitation. 15th of July and will be in Ceglédbércel, her family’s event hall, called Harlekin Birtok.

IMG_6092.jpeg

Sorry, I’m not buying that this is the thing that she chooses to be a prude about a wedding photo being posted

and why would this “barbarablack10” account be showing off that they posted something against her will?

I get that she probably wants to try to keep her relationship somewhat private, but come on. She has had photos taken of her her entire life and a wedding is a big deal. Now she is all uptight about it?

Here’s what happened:

since it was a guest, the fan shared thinking it would be okay. Barbara and Dylan are private people in the first place and wanted it to be on their own terms, but the other reason is that they could have a deal with Vogue Weddings. Family of theirs followed the Vogue Weddings Insta account so as part of their deal they probably can’t have stuff posted before they’re allowed to

Edited by pantera2101