Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

"For this I should have a boyfriend. It's the program of my life, beyond the degree in law: a good husband, two child, two cats, and a house near the sea. But I'm single!"

she is not interested in being model or what........... ? 

"For this I should have a boyfriend. It's the program of my life, beyond the degree in law: a good husband, two child, two cats, and a house near the sea. But I'm single!"

I think that she was talking about her future plans, I remember another interview where she said that she sees her life in two different ways: she imagine her or still in this business or married and away from the spotlight

I think that she was talking about her future plans, I remember another interview where she said that she sees her life in two different ways: she imagine her or still in this business or married and away from the spotlight

i hope what ever she says is bullshit and she stays in this business forever....:) 

I like barbara, but I think it makes as much work as any normal model, I wish there were followed in NY, and had more employment, which is in a period of his life he must use it, instead of such party. I do not mean to offend anyone, I love barbara, and visit this topic every day, but I would like modelase more, instead of spending so much time with family. And I would love nothing more than to see it become an actress, I think it would be your dream job, so ... nothing