Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria's Secret lied to this poor girl when she asked them ..with a winky face.......She is NOT going to be a part of VSFS 2013.....Apparently she is going to be in Shanghai,China.......

1. @VictoriasSecret Barbara Palvin this is year #VSFashionShow will be? I love her. She is so gorgeus. I hope be. I hope be. I HOPE BE! I?you

2. post-65198-0-1446060371-01945_thumb.jpgVictoria's Secret ?@VictoriasSecret14m

@jaddegiziyam It's a secret ;) 32 more days #VSFashionShow !

==================================================================================================

Follow
    f19ecf2247193853625c53783fbe7ea8_normal.pngMET MY IDOL?@BelieveInJBieb

Barbara Palvin isn't walking in the Victorias Secret Fashion Show guys I'm sad now,I'm not watching it this year.

https://twitter.com/BelieveInJBieb/status/398866455246422017/photo/1

I am NOT going to watch the show this year !!!!!!!

Seems that she responds only this fan in particular, what really weirds me cause i never saw her talking about something in DM you know? but seems real.. anyway, today she put alot of things on her twitter about her flight to Shanghai:

NYC-Shanghai. I guess this is gonna be my longest flight ever.

What would u do on a 15 hours flight if u dont have a book or laptop/iPad? :D

I cant sleep for that long. Ohh btw. How is the weather in Shanghai?

oh.. and 15 hours flight? urg so ANNOYING

Seems that she responds only this fan in particular, what really weirds me cause i never saw her talking about something in DM you know? but seems real.. anyway, today she put alot of things on her twitter about her flight to Shanghai:

NYC-Shanghai. I guess this is gonna be my longest flight ever.

What would u do on a 15 hours flight if u dont have a book or laptop/iPad? :D

I cant sleep for that long. Ohh btw. How is the weather in Shanghai?

oh.. and 15 hours flight? urg so ANNOYING

yay that's weird she's just the only one to have a dm. well i prefer to say she's in shangai and don't have hope

You can have skinny hips and a thigh gap. To be more precise its really not about wide hips per se but the proportions of your thigh gap to your hips. It's all about having wide set legs/thighs.

^

As someone involved in this (medical wise)...that isn't common and I have yet to meet someone with a natural thigh gap and narrow hips, usually it is indeed the width of the hips that assumes whether or not the 'thigh gap' is genetic.  most of the girls who have 34" inch hips should not have a thigh gap.

there is talk, (depending on body type) whether thigh gap will be added to the DSM-V..if it does, that'll be a bell ringer for sure.  i can't wait!

What's going on with VS? They fucked it up big time. She is one of the few models who doesn't need the chicken cutlets in her bra and have some kind of personality. I hope they figure it out soon and get back their old style, in lingerie I wanna see glamour and fun, not HF and weird beauty.

^Yeah I am overall underwhelmed by the casting. Happy to see Sara and Josephine because I know they have been working their butts off for the show. Sara especially!

Right now it looks like Barbara is getting outhustled by everyone. Maybe she is planning big things that we don't know about, idk. But she has done very little work in the past 2 months. I think she kind of needed the show this year. I hope she is shooting a big SS14 campaign or doing some massive L'Oreal press in Shanghai!