Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Heads up for a Leo T.V. appearance! During Nightline 2-night (ABC News late night show) they showed a promo for an upcoming segment to be shown Jan 8th - it had Leo, Jaime, and Tarantino - announcing their own names, Leo says his name, and then Jaime says "Denzel Washington" and Leo and Tarantino crack up laughing. Leo looked great ! He was wearing a dark sweater under a jacket. On the promo, Leo looks so happy and enjoying himself - some adorable expressions on his face. For those who can't see it, Im sure it will be posted on their website later

http://abcnews.go.com/nightline

Katchitup and Fash - enjoyed your reviews. I wondered if either of you saw Pulp Fiction and if so what you thought of that movie (since you said you weren't really into Tarantino movies). I loved Pulp Fiction but not so much his other films except Django but even so, I liked PF more than Django even with Leo - I guess because PF was unlike any other movie I'd seen before and it has such iconic scenes and dialogue and every scene was great.

Thanks for the pictures byprincess. I read other celebrities like Chace Crawford and Mariah Carey were also headed to Australia.

Fash- I hope its ok to anwer your question here about my Leo pic - I can't remember the exact site I found the pic - it was a Leo blog. I dont think Leo was making a fist; he was looking at his fingernails - great interview - and I will try to find the interview clip for you.

Sounds like Django will be number two this weekend boxoffice behind the hobbit!

More good news for The Hobbit: On the heels of edging out Les Misérables for the top spot in the box office, Deadline is reporting that the film earned over $200 million in the domestically and $400 million internationally, bringing its global cumulative to $600 million. That number keeps it at #1 in the box office, over newer releases Les Mis and Django Unchained. Not bad!

As for Django: the Quentin Tarantino spaghetti western starring Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio has surprisingly already moved up to the #2 spot over Les Mis, with its estimated weekend gross at $24.8 million. It's not all bad news for the Tom Hooper-helmed musical though - Les Mis is expected to pass the $100 million mark this weekend, as the film is now playing in eight international territories, including Australia and Spain.

http://www.complex.c...k-in-box-office

Leonardo DiCaprio on a boat in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 28, 2012

post-52646-0-1446084753-50969_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446084753-54662_thumb.jpg post-52646-0-1446084753-56644_thumb.jpg

These 3 are my absolute fav pics out of this set of vacay pics. Hilarious gang sign, Leo having a belly aching laugh and last but not least..... him just being plain sexy showing off those arms!! :o ( I think he rolled up those sleeves just for Pami :p )

Amandine, it would be soooooo great if Gatsby opened Cannes :ddr: Hope so!

I saw Django Unchained and Leo was freaking BRILLIANT. He deserves an oscar nomination for sure. I love the film, I'm a fan of Tarantino. There's a lot of violence in this film. I'm glad Django overtook Les Mis at the Box office. That's great especially for an R-Rated film.

This site has new pics and you can see Lukas Haas, Kevin and Ethan. Most of the pics have already been posted.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-12-29/leonardo-dicaprio-parties-with-pals-jonah-hill-kevin-connolly-and-lucas-haas-on-a-yacht-in-australia-photos/

th_Exclusive_Leonardo_DiCaprio_Gets_Very_Flirty_With_a_Mystery_Woman_on_a_Yacht_Party-15-580x435.jpg

Thanks for all the great info and pictures ladies!

I'm glad Jonah got to tag along with big bro Leo. His shorts are hilarious! What was he thinking? :laugh: I'm glad Leo is getting this time to relax. He looks amazing in the pictures!! :drool: I don't know who the girl is in the one picture, but she is definitely invading his personal space. I don't blame her I mean wouldn't you? Although too me Leo seems disinterested in her. I don't know what do you guys think?

Went to see The Guilt Trip with my mom tonight. While waiting to buy popcorn I saw Leo's Great Gatsby poster!! Of course I took a picture of it haha!! Then as we were walking into our theater I could hear them playing the Gatsby trailer in another theater next to ours. I wanted to sneak in to watch it but there was a gaurd standing near by. :unsure: May 10th can't come soon enough!! I really hope it opens at Cannes. :woohoo:

I'm plannig on going back to the theater tomorrow to see Monsieur Calvin Candie. Soo excited!! :woohoo:

Pami

Haha thanks the saying is so true isn't it? (sighs loudly)

Valentine

Thanks for posting news about the Nightline appearance! I will definitely be tuning in.

Leonardo DiCaprio on a boat in Sydney, Australia, Friday, December 28, 2012

post-63788-0-1446084756-33709_thumb.jpg post-63788-0-1446084756-34642_thumb.jpg post-63788-0-1446084756-38647_thumb.jpg

These 3 are my absolute fav pics out of this set of vacay pics. Hilarious gang sign, Leo having a belly aching laugh and last but not least..... him just being plain sexy showing off those arms!! :o ( I think he rolled up those sleeves just for Pami :p )

Amandine, it would be soooooo great if Gatsby opened Cannes :ddr: Hope so!

Linz Cool that you saw Leo's Gatsby poster! Didn't see it in my theatre but I probably missed it somehow :p Did notice the fact that my theatre chose to use Leo's Django poster as the focal point of advertising for the film, was happy to see that :hehe:

Sick Glad you got to see the vid you've been searching for :flower: It sucks when you want to see something so bad but you can't find it again haha :p

RaineyDay Thanks alot for more pics!!!! :clap: :D His smile in the third pic is too precious for words!! :heart:

Amandine

Tks for news that Gatsby may be shown at Cannes :)

Sic

At present I'm at a lost as to what Leo interview you are referring to, but if I can remember any like that will post .

Also , tks, boat pix :)

MakeitCount

Tks for Pop Sugar boat pix link :)

Fash

Funny when I saw the pix of Leo with shirt rolled up my two immediate thoughts were how great his arms looked ,and Pami will love this :)

Kat

Tks for Dango boxoffice news , glad it is doing so well, hope it continues :)

Calibi /Rainey Day

Tks for more yacht pix :)

ByPrincess

Tks for another Twitter sighting ; I ,also, thought of Wolf when I looked at boat party scenes, the only difference, Jonah's Danny would have been the one taking off his clothes instead of the girls :p

Calibi

Glad you go to see Dango ; I agree that Leo was brilliant as Calvin (Y)

Also thrilled that Django is doing so well at box office .

Margritka

Tks for large pix ; that is a great one of Leo :)