Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey sweeties...

My grandma's health status is more serious than I thought,unfortunately. We are very sad here....she will have treatment now and let's see. :(

But anyway, I thank you all for the support! I really love this place. :grouphug:

Tks for everything your post here about our beloved Leo girls! :kiss:

More tweets

Bailey Gossett@bailey_gossett

LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!! @LeoDiCaprio #FANGIRLING #FLIPPINGSHITS @zoe_amar pic.twitter.com/Ga5KR3iz

Mitchell Gossett@mitchellhg

Hollywood Xmas eve dinner - im at mr chows in Beverly Hills sitting across from Leonardo DiCaprio

Edit:

alexis katz@alexiskatz

LEONRADO DICAPRIO!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/rxKSvxnL

A-7l9FsCAAAH7HJ.jpg

by-Princess - you are a hero - for finding out where Leo is tonight!1

The girlz are going bananas about sitting near him, they are funny

Zoe Amar✨@zoe_amar

@LeoDiCaprio YOU LOOKED AT ME NOW MY LIFE'S COMPLETE����

m60f8629178c548361480d19729e52243_normal.jpegZoe Amar✨@zoe_amar

I'm dead now, I can't handle what's going on

10m1c444c4edae9f774877933e663ce2b4b_normal.jpegBailey Gossett@bailey_gossett

@LeoDiCaprio JUST LOOKED AT @zoe_amar !!! AHHHH #FANGIRLING #FLIPPINGSHITS AGAIN!!!

Retweeted by Zoe Amar✨

LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!! @LeoDiCaprio #FANGIRLING #FLIPPINGSHITS @zoe_amar pic.twitter.com/Ga5KR3iz

Retweeted by Zoe Amar✨

24m60f8629178c548361480d19729e52243_normal.jpegZoe Amar✨@zoe_amar

@haleyycouch IM GONNA RUN TO HIM

THE BEST:

6m60f8629178c548361480d19729e52243_normal.jpegZoe Amar✨@zoe_amar

@haleyycouch IM TRYING. HE'S EATING. HE EATS LIKE A GOD

More tweets

Mitchell Gossett@mitchellhg

Hollywood Xmas eve dinner - im at mr chows in Beverly Hills sitting across from Leonardo DiCaprio

Edit:

alexis katz@alexiskatz

LEONRADO DICAPRIO!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/rxKSvxnL

post-52646-0-1446084730-18709_thumb.jpg

Thanks girls for all the hysterical tweets! I love how the aunt was trying to get a little extra lol! I don't blame her. ;) They were lucky to get a picture with him. I'm sure thats a Christmas they'll never forget.

Pami

We're here for you girl! Stay strong xo :hug:

Fash

Yeah its ridiculous! They are charging like three dollars to watch it.

No offense and I resppect other thoughts here but IMO but I would not say anything other people do for the holidays is weird.Not everyone celebrates the holidays the same way. Besides \, I think a lot of people do go out to eat on Christmas Eve, especially if they are not religious (or have other beliefs)..It would be sad for someone had to spend the holidays alone and eat out alone but certainly not the case with Leo - I think he is one of the most blessed and luckiest people in the world because for sure he is surrounded by friends and family on each and every important days of this life.

I'm goi ng to see Django in a couple of hours - so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense and I resppect other thoughts here but IMO but I would not say anything other people do for the holidays is weird.Not everyone celebrates the holidays the same way. Besides \, I think a lot of people do go out to eat on Christmas Eve, especially if they are not religious (or have other beliefs)..It would be sad for someone had to spend the holidays alone and eat out alone but certainly not the case with Leo.

And I wasn't inteinding to say you meant anything bad, IKK (hope u don't mind me shortening your handle) -Flower%20for%20you.gif maybe Leo just flew in from NYC and wanted to meet up with friends first before spending tim e at home with his dad and stepmom (I think he said he spends CE with them).