Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ox: thanks for reuters review, love to read. Also thanks for press conference comments, tweet and comments about C.Candie.

leo lover: thanks for the pics of Leo, Jamie and Tobey.

sick: thanks for the pics and videos. candie: thanks for the videos.

wijn: thanks for one more Django tv spot link.

Thanks Ox for the comments!

Dr.Brown and Nanda: I hope you have a happy holiday :flower:

And thanks sick for the links :)

Katchitup

You're right we'll just have to wait and see for more sightings. When I first saw her I thought omg she is beautiful Leo should date her! lol Now it appears he is seeing her if not dating. Although like I said before it will be difficult for him to mix business with pleasure once press time comes around. Plus, if they do end up dating they are always going to associate Wolf and his role as Jordan with when he was with her personally. He would hate that!! So it could all be rumors for now because he usually doesn't say anything. In the past that means its true.

True, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Denial or no denial, stories about them just keep on coming..and I can't believe that the NY post is making all of this up (Pretty reliable)

BUTTT I've been wrong before. (okay, a lot :p ) So we'll have to see :)

All I can think is... and why we have to learn about these things :dontgetit::rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio And Colonics: Actor Tried Colon Hydrotherap

Dating supermodel Erin Heatherton certainly made an impact on "Django Unchained" actor Leonardo DiCaprio. So much so that he underwent regular colon hydrotherapy.

"Leo was introduced to them by [former] girlfriend Erin Heatherton and goes to The Piper Center for Eternal Wellness on Spring Street," an insider at the New York City center tells The Huffington Post. "While he was dating Erin, he went four times and was last seen leaving the center on Aug. 22, but hasn't been back since he broke up with Erin."

The Piper Center's website states that "colon hydrotherapy is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs. By introducing filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis."

"Like a lot of guys, Leo took a while to be convinced to try one," the insider said. "It can be very embarrassing, but now that he has had one, he loves it."

Gwyneth Paltrow, Petra Nemcova, Kate Upton and John Cusack have also been seen at the center.

A spokesperson for DiCaprio declined to comment.

http://www.huffingto..._medium=twitter

All I can think is... and why we have to learn about these things :dontgetit::rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio And Colonics: Actor Tried Colon Hydrotherap

Dating supermodel Erin Heatherton certainly made an impact on "Django Unchained" actor Leonardo DiCaprio. So much so that he underwent regular colon hydrotherapy.

"Leo was introduced to them by [former] girlfriend Erin Heatherton and goes to The Piper Center for Eternal Wellness on Spring Street," an insider at the New York City center tells The Huffington Post. "While he was dating Erin, he went four times and was last seen leaving the center on Aug. 22, but hasn't been back since he broke up with Erin."

The Piper Center's website states that "colon hydrotherapy is a safe, effective method of removing waste from the large intestine, without the use of drugs. By introducing filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis."

"Like a lot of guys, Leo took a while to be convinced to try one," the insider said. "It can be very embarrassing, but now that he has had one, he loves it."

Gwyneth Paltrow, Petra Nemcova, Kate Upton and John Cusack have also been seen at the center.

A spokesperson for DiCaprio declined to comment.

http://www.huffingto..._medium=twitter