Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

why weird? Because it is like surreal for him to see Leo? anyway, thanks for the tweet oxford! I remember a rumor of Leo could play Captain America, but I don't think he would do a superhero movie, well we never know but I don't see Leo in this type of movie which doesn't mean he don't like it.

Thanks for all the hot Leo pics :wave:

I agree, he looks sooo yummy in BD :drool:

And add me to the grouphug :laugh::grouphug:

I so glad Leo didn't choose to play capitan america!

And I would be totally unable to see a bit of the movie if Leo was in front of me :p

More twitter sightings:

A_NonProphet TheOneAndOnly

Just had dinner with leonardo di caprio and blake lively at "Animal". Cool guy.

5 hours ago

ledeucedeuce Lucy Rodriguez

@Milty, @blackgastronaut, and I just had dinner w/ Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake fucking Lively! I love GG!

5 hours ago

Thanks barbie by the gorgeous photos :drool: . Great choices.

Twitter sighting ?

AshcanPress Matthew Rosenberg

Just saw Captain America at the Arclight. It was awesome. Leondardo Dicaprio sat in front of me. Weird.

44 minutes ago

Thanks oxford. Leo likes to go to the movies. Thats funny. I think the guy thought it weird a star like him go watch a movie in a cinema like any normal person.

Twitter sighting Soho House

damrubins Adam

Truly crazy LA night. Pacino, Penn, Di Caprio, RPatz, KStew, Julie Bowen, Sean Maguire all hanging out at Soho House

2 hours ago

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Date Night with the Stars!

July 27, 2011 10:05 AM EDT

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may prefer a low-key dinner date approach, but the Breaking Dawn couple has struck out on silent nights of late. Not only do they have plenty of fans to contend with, they also have run into their fellow celebrity set. Of course, it doesn't help that they've hit up some of the more popular hotspots around town.

In fact, just yesterday, Pattinson and Stewart went to Los Angeles' private members-only club, Soho House, and apparently a few other stars had the same thing in mind -- think Leonardo DiCaprio (sadly without Blake Lively), Al Pacino and Sean Penn.

Eyewitness Adam Rubins confirmed via Twitter, "It's insane here tonight," although he did point out there was no PDA between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Obviously, Soho House might not have provided the venue for the romantic evening they were hoping for, given its A-list invasion.

And just a few days ago, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart had the same problem! After hours of Breaking Dawn panel discussions at Comic-Con, they went out to Nobu in San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel, where they promptly bumped in to Justin Timberlake. So much for a quiet night there! Better luck next time...

More twitter sightings:

A_NonProphet TheOneAndOnly

Just had dinner with leonardo di caprio and blake lively at "Animal". Cool guy.

5 hours ago

ledeucedeuce Lucy Rodriguez

@Milty, @blackgastronaut, and I just had dinner w/ Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake fucking Lively! I love GG!

5 hours ago

Thanks aomg. A dinner date :wub: ... but, why this guy was with them? Hum, curious.

Hi everyone!

I think prob. (maybe) that Leo and Blake had dinner and then Blake probably went home early cause after all, she is in middle of filming Savages in LA. So Leo went on to Soho House without her.

I think when the tweeters say they had dinner with them, prob meant they were at the same restaurant, not actually sat at a table with them. :wave: