Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey guys may be to change the topic, who would you like to see Leo work with - actor wise? I would love to see him in a movie with Sean Penn, I guess with Penn I would like to see him acting with him and being directed by him as well.

Hey guys may be to change the topic, who would you like to see Leo work with - actor wise? I would love to see him in a movie with Sean Penn, I guess with Penn I would like to see him acting with him and being directed by him as well.

Yeah Sean Penn sounds great!! I'm surprised they haven't made a movie yet!

Also i'd like to see him in a movie with Emile Hirsch :p

Well, well, well: It's gettin hard to believe that this two don't have nothing with each other since it's not the first time we heard of them together, this rumors about Leo and Blake are getting stronger through the last months and it seems reliable to say the truth. I remember Page Six was the first to confirm Leo and Bar break up, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

But I would just REALLY believe they are together if I see some pics of them acting like a couple: kissing or hand in hand... :whistle:

It's true. We heard about these two back in November with the meeting with Baz Lurhman and again in January now she;s joined him on holiday.

Thanks for the link, foxy, and the additional photos, fashion. I think they look cute together and, most importantly, Leo looks really happy. Who knows if his relationship with Blake will turn into anything serious or not, or if he's just having fun for the time being, but I think it's wonderful to see Leo looking so relaxed and happy. And the same goes for Bar: she looked beautiful on the red carpet. I think a bad relationship can weigh you down and I think they're both experiencing some relief and happiness that it's finally over!

Well, well, well: It's gettin hard to believe that this two don't have nothing with each other since it's not the first time we heard of them together, this rumors about Leo and Blake are getting stronger through the last months and it seems reliable to say the truth. I remember Page Six was the first to confirm Leo and Bar break up, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

But I would just REALLY believe they are together if I see some pics of them acting like a couple: kissing or hand in hand... :whistle:

It's true. We heard about these two back in November with the meeting with Baz Lurhman and again in January now she;s joined him on holiday.

I`m undecided whether to believe they are an item or not. It started as a work project but the rumor mill immediately tried to get something more out of it just like in January. Blake was rumored to be involved with so many guys in Hollywood so whenever she is around gossip starts. Just remember her and Ryan Gossling. Couple of sightings together, some buzz ( for her ) then it was over. Leo looks happy and relaxed just like when he is around his friends like Lukas or Tobey. You guys must know by now that Leo keeps his private life private. No way he wasn`t aware of the photographers so it would be a big change to show something like this with his new girl. Plus they arrived separately and according to some posts he was mainly talking to Lukas and checking his cell phone. I don`t know but it`s Cannes, actors, `actress` and a director... You never know. I guess we`ll see soon enough.

You know me and how I feel about Bar so I was surprised to realize that I do feel sorry for her. This whole Leo/Blake thing ( whatever it is ) is happening right in front of her in Cannes. It must hurt I mean they just broke up... As I said I surprised myself but that`s what I think... :unsure:

I don't know too, but he's looking quite happy as I didn't have seen in a long long time, maybe this mean something but it's too early to know if they are dating, but HONESTLY I feel a vibe of "couple" when I look at them, and being even more honest, they seem cute together in this pics.

But as everyone here that likes Bar, I think is too fast for him to go on another relationship, also Bar is in Cannes. But anyway, Bar also looked happy, radiant and so gorgeous in red carpet, I have sure they're break was for the best and she will find some good guy for her.

Finally Baz found his Tom!

Joel Edgerton to play Tom Buchanan in "Great Gatsby"

Australian actor Joel Edgerton has won the role of Tom Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's all-star adaptation of "The Great Gatsby," being made in 3D by Warner Bros.

Hollywood Reporter reported last weekend that Luhrmann was zeroing in on Edgerton and actor Luke Evans, both of whom took part in readings with the director. Edgerton ultimately won the role.

Buchanan is one of the key characters in F. Scott Fitzgerald's story of love and discontentment among the rich in lavish 1920s Long Island, N.Y.

Leonardo DiCaprio is attached to play the wealthy and mysterious Jay Gatsby, while Tobey Maguire is playing Nick Carraway, who in the novel is the narrator.

Carey Mulligan is playing Gatsby's love, Daisy Buchanan, who is married to Tom Buchanan, a wealthy man having an affair with a mistress (played by Isla Fisher) in the city.

Ben Affleck circled the role earlier this year but ultimately couldn't make the dates work with "Argo," the political thriller that will be his next directorial effort.

That movie is looking at a September start, while "Gatsby" is heading for a start in August.

Edgerton's film credits include "Smokin' Aces," "King Arthur" and the last two installments of the "Star Wars" trilogy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/18/...E74H07H20110518

Hi guys!

So many exciting news about Leo and so many movies to come! Great, so happy :laugh:

And maybe I am the only one, but if an actor meets a director and another actress in Cannes then its business more than a pleasure to me. Plus, if you noticed, based on the pictures Blake talked a lot more to Spielberg than to Leonardo. And Leonardo talked to Spielberg. I will be excited if some project is cooking!

But besides that I really like them together, they look really good together!

I just think him and Bar looked pretty miserable for the last couple of months, and somehow they both seem pretty relaxed now - so I guess it was for the best.

In the end, as Olivia wilde said about her divorce after 8 years of marriage -The end of a love is not necessarily a tragedy. Living unhappily - that is a tragedy.

yeah thats true proletinchen! Its just weird that we got sightings earlier this week of Leo and Blake at the hotel together in France. We will have to wait and see...... :D

and I agree its better that both of them are happy now! :)

and thanks for the Gatsby news fash!

Another source commented on the Blake-Leo rumors.

'She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap, one insider revealed. ‘They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple.'

Another added: ‘The rumours around Blake and Leo won't go away.'

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebrit...-in-cannes.html

I think Leo isn't the type of guy who moves very fast in his relationships

(DUH xd)

So I think it would be weird of him to bring his 'girlfriend' to his buisness-meeting already...

I think it's work-related, and the media created the speculation...

I think Leo isn't the type of guy who moves very fast in his relationships

(DUH xd)

So I think it would be weird of him to bring his 'girlfriend' to his buisness-meeting already...

I think it's work-related, and the media created the speculation...

I tend to agree. Leo met Bar soon after his break up with Gisele but going out in public like this with a new girl soon after his recent break-up is pretty un-Leo-like. If you read comments on other sites most people see it as a `friendly hug`. I guess we have to wait and see if there`s more to this story.

It seems like Lainey is in Cannes and has some new info about Leo.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Leonardo_DiCap...D=0&CelID=0