Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Did anyone see the film Leo produced. Red Riding Hood.

Can anyone tell me the role of a producer please? l can see Leo going into directing in the future. Not that he will give up acting but a lot of actors try their hand at directing.

Did anyone see the film Leo produced. Red Riding Hood.

Can anyone tell me the role of a producer please? l can see Leo going into directing in the future. Not that he will give up acting but a lot of actors try their hand at directing.

The producer kinda helps with developing the script, help direct the movie, and so on....

Thanks for the sighitings fash! Perhaps Leo was having dinner with Penelope and Javier! Bar just said in her recent interview how much she loves penolope! :blush:

Foxy: My favorate leading lady in a leo movie would probably have to be Kate Winslet! But I also really like Marion, and Vera. They are all sooooo pretty!

Ben Affleck out of 'The Great Gatsby'... so who will be in?

With Affleck out, that means that the dizzy, busy Gatsby casting carousel will heat up once again, as Luhrmann searches for another actor to play Tom Buchanan and also fill the still-vacant role of Jordan Baker. Then again, Luhrmann may not have to look very hard for Affleck’s replacement — last week Bradley Cooper told The New York Times that he would be interested in playing Tom Buchanan, calling him “the best character in the book”.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/20/ben-affl...who-will-be-in/

Who do you girls want to play along side Leo as Tom Buchanan??

I've just searched my whole school libary for 'The Great Gatsby'

and I have to say, I didn't like the book itself, because it was very difficult and long,

but I can imagine it to be an very good film, because the story was good!

I actually hope the other characters will not be extremely famous people,

because it may become a sort of valentine's day-idea...

To much famous actors to focus on the story itself.

I hope it will be a very good, undiscovered talent.

It's Earth Day!: What Are Hollywood's Green Celebs Up To?

Leonardo DiCaprio has set the bar very high for other green celebs. And he is, in many ways, the face of environmentally-minded Hollywood. Not only does he have his own foundation focused on finding sustainable options, but he also wrote, produced, and narrated "The 11th Hour," a film about the dangers of global warming.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1662477/e...en-celebs.jhtml

I didn't know Leo and Bradley were friends?! Cool! :)

They’re both major stars in their own right, and yesterday (April 21) Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper were spotted hopping on a private jet headed for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The “Catch Me If You Can” stud and the “A-Team” hunk were on their way to throw a bachelor party for their producer buddy Ryan Kavanaugh, who was also along for the ride.

post-42953-1303476383_thumb.jpg post-42953-1303476407_thumb.jpg

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/leonardo-dicap...per-cabo-499393