Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ so strange that one rumour about a commercial came along turned out to be false and then another commercial is in the news now... just one day later??

Well his publicist didn't comment sorta makes it seem like this is true... interesting.... and 5 million is sooo much for one commercial. I know leo is a big time superstar but that's alot :p :o

Thanks for the news

Thanks SICK :wave: I like that Leo/ LaChapelle shoot .. :)

Nice to see people are already impressed with leo's Hoover performance :)....

On Set Photos of Keith Middlebrook as “FBI Agent Newhouse” for upcoming epic film “J. Edgar” directed by Clint eastwood. Leonardo DiCaprio stars “J. Edgar Hoover” and co-starring are Armmie Hammer (Social network) as “Clyde Tolson” and Naomi Watts as “Helen Gandy”. “We filmed on a 1931 TWA DC-2. Clint Eastwood was awesome to witness and work with. He is very serious during takes but also a cut-up in between, keeping somehow a fun but also “of serious importance” mood during filming. Leonardo DiCaprio was on point almost every take, nailing the accent perfect on every syllable and never missing a line. After working with him I now have an incredible respect for his acting abilities. Armmie Hammer was playing “Tolsen” during this scene inside the aircraft. J. Edgar Hoover was boarding the plane and addressing FBI Agents on the way to make his first offical arrest. Possibly the most awesome time I have ever spent on a set so far. In my opinion, this film has Oscar written all over it. Time Period for this scene Circa 1935.

http://keithmiddlebrook.com/keith-middlebr...c-film-j-edgar/

Also Warner Brothers showed a 30 second clip of J. Egar at CinemaCon... sounds good :p

here's a tweet from Screen Rant Editor who saw the clip:

WB also showed a 30-second clip of Leonardo DiCaprio a J. Edgar Hoover in Eastwood's biopic. he has the mannerisms and intensity down pat.

This one is from an EW writer:

Footage of Eastwood's "J. Edgar" was solid. DiCaprio's Hoover using Lindbergh baby kidnapping to terrify masses. Leo gets the look, I think. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

More lovely comments :fun:

" the video concluded with never-before-seen footage from some upcoming Warner Bros. offerings, including a scene from “J. Edgar” — the biopic about the famous FBI director starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Clint Eastwood (looks to have all the potential of an Awards Contender … there, I said it!) "

http://thesevensees.com/2011/03/31/cinemacon-wb/

The internet is sure buzzing about leo's big money commercial because he was trending on yahoo at some time today.. no biggie just mentioning because it's nice when people get interested in leo's projects and what not :p

meltheresa: Jake Gyllenhaal and Leonardo DiCaprio are both trending on Yahoo. It's kind of sad how happy this makes me

about 1 hour ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

ThisSelenita: NOMNOMN. Leonardo Dicaprio #1 trending on Yahoo because he is offered $5 million for a SINGLE commercial in CHINA.

27 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

WOW, fashiondream! This is great, I'am so happy for all the good comments about this movie and Leo's acting! I'am so glad and even more anxious to see J.Edgar!

Leonardo DiCaprio was on point almost every take, nailing the accent perfect on every syllable and never missing a line. After working with him I now have an incredible respect for his acting abilities.

As I said before this is DA Role for Leo to show for that ones that still don't believe (or don't wanna see) his undeniable talent.

CinemaCon: New Footage from GREEN LANTERN, HARRY POTTER PART 2, HAROLD AND KUMAR 3, CONTAGION, More

J. Edgar – It was a scene of Leonardo DiCaprio as Hoover testifying before Congress on why there needs to be a central database for fingerprints. DiCaprio looked fantastic in the role and I was ready to watch the whole film right then and there.

http://collider.com/cinemacon-footage-gree...ontagion/83546/

Wow thank you all! Its so great to hear that people are already buzzing about J. Edgar, and it isn't even done filming. Saying it has Oscar written all over it! Getting very super excited!! :clap:

I just hope the Acedemy does not snubb Leo AGAIN!