Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

some hot Leo as Billy Costigan: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :blush:

I like that:

http://leonardodicapriophotos.com/displayi...&fullsize=1

I like that A LOT: hahaha :drool: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just have one thing to say: LUCKY VERA! :sex: :drool:

Hot kiss: :drool: :wub:

thanks to leonardodicapriofan.com

thanks fash for tweet :wave:

here is the old article,about Leo-Gisele,well we all know he can't speak in Portugese

GISELE BUNDCHEN ] --> may have been going out with Leonardo DiCaprio on and off for three years, but he still doesn't speak her language. On a recent break in her home city of Sao Paulo, the Hollywood heart throb failed to muster even one word of Portugese. "Leo doesn't speak a single word in Portugese," said a source at the city's Hotel Emiliano, where the couple stayed for a few days. "Whenever he wanted to call room service, he would say in English, 'Hi. It's me again." (August 13 2004, AM)

cute article Sick! it's funny this part: "Hi, it's me again". :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey Leo if you want I can teach you portuguese... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have a interview Leo gave to a Brazilian magazine where he says it's a shame that he couldn't learn portuguese and that he would love to speak. This after his break up with Gisele.

one more, again Leo-Gisele

Gisele talks about her and Leo career

GISELE BUNDCHEN ] --> may be going out with one of the world's most successful film stars but she isn't going to use him to further her screen career. "I never asked anything about his work so he doesn't ask about mine," she told Brazilian magazine, Caras. "I wouldn't like to have him giving me opinions about my job. Nor would I ever tell him how should he do a scene. We don't talk about work ever." Bundchen, who will shortly make her film debut in the Luc Besson-directed Taxi, also admitted during the interview that she once went into therapy. "Nobody knows the burden I carry," she went on. "I left home in January 1995. Just because my career is going well people think I'm strong." (January 13 2004, AM)

I'm going to make a mix-up of all the movies Leo has been playing a romantic lead in.

You know like as Romeo, Billy, etc etc,

does anyone know a good song I can put behind it??? :idk:

I already have a lot of video-fragments but can't find a beautiful, romantic song for it.

If anyone has any ideas.. PLEAS PM me :wave:

one more old article

I guess Leo's reaction was soo funny! :laugh:

GISELE BUNDCHEN has fuelled rumours that she is back together with Leonardo DiCaprio after apparently catching his attention by performing a sexy dance routine when she spotted him in a New York club over the weekend. Gisele, who called an end to her on-off-on again two year relationship with Leo last June, was at celebrity hairdresser Harry Josh's annual high fashion get together with the likes of Eva Herzigova and Heidi Klum when she saw DiCaprio sitting at a table with his friends. And so she decided to win him back. "Gisele was enjoying herself so much on the dance floor, she knocked over several cocktails," a fellow guest tells The Sun. "Leo was watching open-mouthed from the side of the room and couldn't take his eyes off her. After a few minutes, she moved over to where he was sitting and gave him a much closer view. He was left speechless. It obviously did the trick because they spent the rest of the night chatting and drinking together. At around 1 am they left together but then got into separate cars, not saying where they were going." The next morning, the pair were spotted strolling around New York with Gisele's pet dog, Vida. "He has his arm around her waist and she didn't seem to mind at all," says another spy. "They looked very much together again." (May 6 2003, AM)

Funny article sick!! I don't know how accurate it is because its from "The Sun" but it was funny to hear about Leos reaction :laugh:

And also when Gisele said that her and Leo don't talk about their careers, I think she meant they don't try to give eachother tips about their careers, I'm sure they spoke alot about her modeling and his acting, but I think what shes saying is that Leo wouldn't give her tips on modeling, and she wouldn't give him acting tips! :laugh:

Its so cool that Leo cares so much about the envorment and uses his twitter to spread the word, and not tweet about stupid stuff.

Leos tweet today.

We need #cleanair but the US #Senate may vote 2 allow for air pollution. Tell your Senators NO DIRTY AIR Call: 1-877-573-7693 #fb

and the article where it came from

http://thehill.com/blogs/twitter-room/othe...reenhouse-gases

Looks like Leo won't be involved in the Hyndai campain like his rep said, but now reports are saying he will be in a chinese cell phone commercial!

Leonardo DiCaprio Answers $5 Million Phone Call

Leonardo DiCaprio is getting outsourced.

E! News has learned exclusively that DiCaprio has agreed to shoot a TV commercial for a Chinese cell phone company that will pay him $5 million. The deal is believed to be among the most lucrative one-off endorsement deals to date for the star.

The commercial, for the Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., is scheduled to be shot in April and will run in Asia later this year.

This isn't DiCaprio's first lucrative endorsement deal. The actor has also appeared in ads for watch-maker Tag Heuer and Suzuki.

When contacted, DiCaprio's publicist declined to comment on the latest deal.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b233717_le..._5_million.html