Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I still think it's fake Palmina! Don't you agree with me that seems a REALLY a mask?

The pic is J Edgar Hoover Madame Tussauds in DC.

Welcome back Palmina! :wave:

You see I thought it was him, and this site said it was Leo too.

http://leonardodicaprio.yuku.com/topic/264...-Hoover?page=-1

But I guess you guys are right!

Thanks foxy for those pics :hug:

tweets....

Leonardo DiCaprio filming J Edgar right now at DOJ ( Dept of Jutice ) Production moving to library of congress in a couple hours. It's a go today!

Leonardo DiCaprio is on set and in the make-up trailer, Armand Hammer is also on Set at the Library of Congress

just standing next to leos manager..no biggie

Thanks Foxy for those sweet pics :wave:

True Barbie Ya it wouldn't make sense if that was Leo in that wax pic because then it would have looked like an entirely different person because we already saw pics of leo shooting.. and you can still tell its leo

Also, i don't think leo and David are friendly with eachother either. Leo made it known back in the 90's how he doesn't like going on talk shows because he hates feeling pressured to entertain and that he never wants to go to another one of those types of shows again. To me it looks like the Lettermen experience wasn't a good one for him.in 2006 or so he went to Jay Leno.. however i can't think of another time where he went on a late night show...

Leo's chair and the rest of the cast being moved hehehe...

jedgar.jpg

fashiondream: Leo have gone in Oprah's show 3 times as I know, 2 times in Leno and others that I can't remember right now, but I think his bad experience should have been just with Letterman, because after that he appeared in a lot of others. But I remember that I saw his interview on Letterman if I'am not wrong in 1995 and things seemed very well and seemed that Leo was enjoying and he was funny too, at least in front of cameras everything goes well in the show, I don't know if Letterman said something about Leo in off that he doesn't liked because until today I don't know why have this rumor or not about they don't like each other.

Text from that interview that was posted here by foxyvilla. I think that's why Leo and Gisele relationship don't work, too much different personalities: Gisele's too much expansive and bossy it seems, and Leo's more quiet and introspective.

The last time I was in a room with Leonardo DiCaprio was in 2001. It was his kitchen, and I was interviewing his then girlfriend, Brazilian gorgeousness Gisele B

I don't think Gi is bossy,she just love talking without nonstop! :laugh:

remember when Leo said that that main reason of their good relationship was their friendship,he said that first of all they were best friends and it helped a lot,I believe,that the only reason of their break-up was Leo,cuz he wasn't ready for family,Gi forgave him soo many things during that five years,we all know he he's womanizer.as she said she felt very bad after their break-up in 2002 and her heart was broken.Leo wasn't a as he is right now! if Gi was bossy,I don't think their relationship would go on for five years!

Thanks fash for the tweets!!

And about Leo and letterman, I didn't think they really got along in his interview in 1995. Leo wasn't laughing at Daves jokes, and Leo seemed really annoyed that Dave kept interupting him. But I am hopeing when Hoover press is coming Leo will go on some type of late night show because I like his apperance on Leno :)

I think with Gi he had fun, puppy love for a while, and I think simply in the end they wanted different things.

Seems like this guy is just jealous. :laugh:

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...-j-edgar-movie/

Larry Cohen has issues — 17 pages’ worth — with “J. Edgar,” the movie now being shot here by Clint Eastwood for Imagine Entertainment and Warner Brothers with Leonardo DiCaprio in the title role as J. Edgar Hoover.

J. Edgar Hoover, left, the director of the F.B.I., and Clyde Tolson, in 1950.Associated Press J. Edgar Hoover, left, the director of the F.B.I., and Clyde Tolson, in 1950.

Mr. Cohen is a writer and director who was in the news when his sister, the publicist Ronni Chasen, was murdered last year, and whose film “The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover” was released in 1977 with Broderick Crawford in the lead. He has now compiled a lengthy critique of the new Hoover film, based on his reading of a screenplay by Dustin Lance Black, who won an Oscar for “Milk.”

Mr. Cohen’s biggest gripe is what he describes as the film’s portrayal of Hoover, the longtime director of the F.B.I., “as a closeted gay man.”

In his critique, which Mr. Cohen said he planned to post online if he could find a proper forum, he acknowledges that Hoover had long been the subject of reports and rumors of cross-dressing and of a hidden sexual relationship with his aide Clyde Tolson (who died in 1975, three years after Hoover).

But Mr. Cohen insists that the stories, which made a splash in Anthony Summers’s 1993 biography “Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover,” are not backed up by credible evidence that Hoover was “anything but asexual.”

Based on its script, Mr. Eastwood’s movie will dwell heavily on the Lindbergh kidnapping case, in which, by Mr. Cohen’s assessment, Hoover “had only the most peripheral involvement.” And he contends the film makes much of Hoover’s reluctance to pursue the Mafia, but underestimates the positive effect of what he calls a “gentleman’s agreement,” under which Hoover supposedly let crime bosses operate prostitution and gambling rings, as long as they helped to block the narcotics trade.

There is even more on the site but alot to post.

Thanks for the clear-up about the hoover pic!

I did think the part of hte eyebrows looked alike with Leo,

The interview was also great, it showed a lot about Leo's personalty :)

In fact I would say Gisele seems a little bossy :pinch:

Tom Brady's haircut, and stuff :rofl: :/

Sounds like leo will be a part of some new car commercial for Hyundai in South East Asia ..... I know Leo has done these sorts of commercials in Japan before :) However who knows..... sounds a little weird :whistle:

................................................................................

CANNY Jedward have sold their Irish Eurovision entry for use on a car advert for a whopping £500,000.

The annoying twins, 19, have licensed their song Lipstick for Hyundai's commercial in South East Asia, which also features Leonardo DiCaprio.

It launches on April FOOLS Day, but the Dublin lads will have the last laugh - they are on track to make £3million this year.

A pal said: "We didn't think anyone in that part of the world had heard the song. The lads are caning it in Europe ahead of Eurovision, so it was a surprise to be asked by Hyundai.

"But the money is good so whatever happens in Düsseldorf in May they'll be winners."

Jedward's boss, Louis Walsh, has made them a fortune. They are on a huge tour, selling out venues in the UK and Ireland, and made another £500,000 from ads for a finance website.

Jedward - John and Edward Grimes - are easily the biggest earners from X Factor 2009, won by Joe McElderry. Rumours suggest Geordie Joe, 19, faces the axe from his record label.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...eir-3m-pot.html

Fianlly some new pics! looks like hes really working hard, thanks fash!! :hug:

And thanks for the article about Leo being in a car commercial. His previous ones for Japan were very eccentric, as are they, so I'm sure the commercial will be fun!