Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Winslet and DiCaprio win Titanic struggle with Gone With The Wind to become the most romantic couple in cinema history!

Their doomed romance captured the hearts of millions and helped make Titanic one of the most successful films of all time.

Now Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet have been named as the most romantic onscreen couple of all time.

The most extensive survey of moviegoers ever undertaken saw the pair voted ahead of classic on screen pairings such as Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh from Gone with the Wind.

Almost a quarter of all those who voted rated the romance that plays out during the final hours on the ill fated cruise liner Titanic as the best Hollywood has ever made.

In the 1997 film Winslet plays Rose, a high society woman who is engaged to me married and on her way to America aboard the 'unsinkable' ship.

During the course of the voyage she meets Jack,a poor artist played by DiCaprio, and the pair fall in love.

Unlike most Hollywood films there is no happy ending when DiCaprio's character perished along with over 1,500 other passengers when the ship sinks on its maiden voyage after striking an iceberg in the North Atlantic.

The James Cameron film, which won 11 Oscars, propelled both Winslet and DiCaprio to international stardom.

It was the most successful film of all time with a worldwide box office of pds1.2bn until being eclipsed by Cameron's latest epic Avatar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...l#ixzz1HMdUzHlD

This is very cool! :clap: :dance:

Looks like Leo will be nominated at the MTV movie awards this year!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1660420/m...best-line.jhtml

New MTV Movie Award categories come and go. Best Kiss has been around since the beginning ("My Girl" co-star Anna Chlumsky and Macaulay Culkin were the inaugural winners in 1992), while Sexiest Performance and Best Virtual Performance lasted just a year (congrats, Jessica Alba and Gollum!).

For the 2011 show, one new category joins the field: Best Line From a Movie. Folks like Justin Timberlake ("Social Network"), Taylor Lautner ("Eclipse") and Leonardo DiCaprio ("Inception") will compete to make the final list of nominees.

thanks for the article kat! That's huge for Titanic and Leo and Kate: the most romantic of onscreen couple all time.

I have to agree, there's nothing more romantic and beautiful than that flying scene of Jack and Rose, it is an unforgettable scene and became a classic already! I love when Jack sings whispering in Rose's ear and than the camera just show them holdind hands in close, that's beautiful!

thanks a lot for the interview kat! It's so funny, I laugh so hard watching that and Leo was very kind! All his japonese interviews are so funny, people there seems to have a great sense of humor, it's a shame that Japan is passing for this horrible events.

"J Edgar" moves to the East Coast

It looks like J. Edgar, which has been filming in Los Angles since early February, will be making a move to the Washington D.C./Virginia area this weekend.

The movie is scheduled to shoot at the Library of Congress on Friday, 3.25 (4 p.m. to Midnight) and in downtown D.C. on Saturday, 3.26. On Monday, 3.28, they move to Warrenton, VA and on Tuesday, 3.29, they’ll shoot in The Plains, VA.

J. Edgar is the highly anticipated Clint Eastwood-directed film based on the life of J. Edgar Hoover, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the legendary FBI director and Armie Hammer as Clyde Tolson, an associate and the rumored gay lover of Hoover.

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011/03...comment-page-1/

Sounds like Gatsby is still on. I think Baz just wanted to not answer questions, and not give to much away on the film. But it still looks like its happenign. In her new interview, Carey talking about landing the role.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/style/carey-mull...-role_2348.aspx

Remember The Great Gatsby? You know, that book and movie you were forced to read and watch in high school?

Well, they're remaking the movie and its set to be released next year.

The 2012 version will star Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan.

Carey Mulligan says that when she was auditioning for the role she turned to the Olsen sisters for fashion advice. She was panicking because she was going against other stars like Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively, so she really wanted to nail the audition.

Mulligan tells Vogue magazine, "I couldn't believe what they did when I texted in a panic about having nothing to wear for my audition for Gatsby.

"I was hoping they'd send me some things from (their label) The Row, but then these huge boxes arrived - Ashley's entire collection of thirties vintage dresses."

I guess dressing for the part will help you actually get the part right? Good technique!