Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo is probably happy that Hoover is currently filming in LA because not only is he home, but he gets to go to all these parties. Also, he gets to spend time with Beautiful Bar as well. She was at the party too, but that's no surprise. It also again goes to show you how Bar alot of the time is not recognized.. the sighting we got of Bar is from Modelinia.... which is a big fashion website, so of course they'd recognize her ;)

Modelinia: Major models at the Night Before Party for the Oscars: @BrooklynDDecker, @annevyalitsyna, and Bar Refaeli!

about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

10+ recent retweets

I am also missing pics of Leo on set, even though it hasen't really even been that long :cry:

Same thing with Leo and Bar pics :cry: Also did you guys notice that we get at least one sighting or pic of Leo and Bar each month. Its like each month we get that one paparazzi pics, which is really nice that they are this private, but I wish we could get more. hehe

Wow, thanks sick! I've never seen those foot-shooting party pics! On E!news they were doing a backstory on Leonardo dicaprio (aroudn the time inception came out) and they showed Leo on the set of the foot shooting party and he said this "you see this" pointed to his wig"they sew this into my scule!"

And then they talked to him at a runway show back in 1996 and they asked him why he liked going to these shows and he said "the girls" then they said we all knew from that point he was destined to date models!

Wow, thanks sick! I've never seen those foot-shooting party pics! On E!news they were doing a backstory on Leonardo dicaprio (aroudn the time inception came out) and they showed Leo on the set of the foot shooting party and he said this "you see this" pointed to his wig"they sew this into my scule!"

And then they talked to him at a runway show back in 1996 and they asked him why he liked going to these shows and he said "the girls" then they said we all knew from that point he was destined to date models!

oh thanks for that info,kat! I really didn't know that! but I guessed Leo was attending the runway shows cuz of girls :laugh: oh,womanizer Leo :laugh:

thanks foxy for searching that pic! :wave:

he gets to spend time with Beautiful Bar as well. She was at the party too, but that's no surprise. It also again goes to show you how Bar alot of the time is not recognized.. the sighting we got of Bar is from Modelinia.... which is a big fashion website, so of course they'd recognize her ;)

Modelinia: Major models at the Night Before Party for the Oscars: @BrooklynDDecker, @annevyalitsyna, and Bar Refaeli!

about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

10+ recent retweets

They were at the Night before party and Weinstein pre-Oscar party :heart:

Weinstein Film's pre-Oscar bash was the spot where Best Actor frontrunner Colin Firth accepted well-wishes for the big night, and it's also where other stars like Taylor Swift hung out, along with Jennifer Lopez, Renee Zellweger, Gerard Butler, Ryan Phillippe, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli, Cameron Diaz, and more spent the evening!

-L.A.’s Soho House was the white-hot site of Weinstein Film’s pre-Oscar bash (co-sponsored by Mont Blanc), where Oscar front-runner Colin Firth greeted countless well-wishers for his performance in The King’s Speech.

Also mingling, drinking and nibbling pass-arounds? Kate Walsh, Taylor Swift’s new pal Chord Overstreet, Gerard Butler, Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Phillippe, Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger (plus Cooper’s mom!), Leonardo DiCaprio and love Bar Rafaeli, Cameron Diaz (who introduced herself to Camilla Belle), Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky (who swept the Independent Spirit Awards earlier that night), Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and many more.

-Leonardo DiCaprio as good as adore Bar Rafaeli.

Thanks sick for those pics, I hacen't seen those either. So cool to see old Leo pics that are actually new to me :) big thanks!

Does anyone have the vid of Leo when he's being Interviewed on runway and foot shooting party? Never saw those clips before. Good for them!

Thanks palmina for more party news. Leo and Bar are sure attached to the hip these days even though they are both so busy.

Fashiondream: I saw this clip of Leo on E!news back in July, but I didn't record it. I wish I could find the clip! :cry:

Palmina:Thanks for party news. And your right fashiondream, they both seem to be spending alot of time together, even though there are very busy!