Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Les sites français traduisent juste les articles en anglais, et c'est presque la même histoire sur tous les sites, ils copient juste les uns sur les autres. Cette histoire a été inventer à partir des 2 ou 3 photos où Leo était assis à côté d'elle et sur ces photos il ne semble pas vraiment intéresser par elle et ce sont les seules photos où on les voit ensemble, le reste du temps Leo est avec ses amis.

merci pour l'info ;)

french, look at this link! Leo looks really happy but a little drunk too, I don't know... a little crazy in this pics in this club, and seems he's flirting all the girls that are there. take a look! and if you can post the pics here! and Anne don't appear in this pics in the club but in those of the boat she was. but I think he's not dating her, by the way of he's behavior in the club with all those girls. I think he needs to settle down, you know I love him but sometimes I think he parties too much...

http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/08/dica...r-france-as.php

french, did you notice that Anne is there again by his side? in one of those pics... I know we need more proofs to believe that they are together, but the fact that she was there is just something...

I can't get the pics again, french. if you can please post here!

Are you sure that it is Anne? Because she don't look like her. I think it's Sina Janscheidt.

I will post the pics later.

french, look at this link! Leo looks really happy but a little drunk too, I don't know... a little crazy in this pics in this club, and seems he's flirting all the girls that are there. take a look! and if you can post the pics here! and Anne don't appear in this pics in the club but in those of the boat she was. but I think he's not dating her, by the way of he's behavior in the club with all those girls. I think he needs to settle down, you know I love him but sometimes I think he parties too much...

http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/08/dica...r-france-as.php

I think he is drunk.

He is drunk, because he always moves his hat to the side like that when he's been drinking for awhile. The guy dancing with him is Richie Akiva, co-owner of Butter in New York City. I can't identify any of the other guys, at least not the ones who've gone with him to St. Tropez. It does look like Anne was on the yacht, but I don't see her pictured at the club. The girl with the short blonde hair is Sina Janscheidt. The brunette with the bun is another girl who has been with the group since Ibiza but I have no clue who she is... I think the pretty black girl is probably someone they just met at the club, probably. I see Lukas' hat so he's there, probably with his girlfriend, too (the older looking brunette model, don't know her name).