Bellazon

Football

goose

Apparently, Kaka isn't too happy with Ronaldo joining Milan, since they had a falling out at the past world cup, and it hasn't been resolved. Apparently, Kaka was critical of the old garde (Ronaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos) and wanted to play more with the side that won the confederations cup the year before, which lead to Ronaldo getting worked up, after which an argument between the two erupted. They haven't been on speaking terms since. Should be...interesting. :blink:

I actually heard the opposite that Kaka was really excited that Ronaldo was coming :idk:

This is what he said at a press conference last week:

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=38942

Apparently, Kaka isn't too happy with Ronaldo joining Milan, since they had a falling out at the past world cup, and it hasn't been resolved. Apparently, Kaka was critical of the old garde (Ronaldo, Cafu, Roberto Carlos) and wanted to play more with the side that won the confederations cup the year before, which lead to Ronaldo getting worked up, after which an argument between the two erupted. They haven't been on speaking terms since. Should be...interesting. :blink:

I read that on Soccernet as well. This will make for interesting viewing :shifty: :lullaby:

The Confederations side was awesome. Of course, there would have been no point playing with Ronnie or Adriano anyway :whistle: I had nothing wrong with Cafu, but Alves was overlooked which was a stupid decision. Diego and Alex de Souza never got picked and they would have been more than capable subs for Ronnie. Robinho wouldn't have lasted 3 games of 90 minutes but he should've been played more often but I guess Parreira might've been crucified if they took Ronnie off too early and Brasil still went out of the Cup :idk:

Has Liverpool signed Javier Mascherano? :idk:
Has Liverpool signed Javier Mascherano? :idk:

I think that fifa blocked that transfer.

FIFA has actually given us the green light to sign him but it depends on the FA accepting the decision as well. Once the FA ratifies FIFA's decision then we will be able to sign him on loan. We better hurry though :|

Ronlado? No way :x

14 game winning streak in Serie A ;) This team is really impressive.. they just won't lose. Maicon and Maxwell are preforming greatly, Ibra is just out of this world, ADriano is back, Figo plays every now and then due to his age but those few times he plays he's class, Materazzi galvanized by the WC win.. and the list goes on. I can't wait to see them in the CL. They weren't playing like this in the group stage.

Glad to hear Maxwell is doing well, but what about Grosso? Materazzi <_< I'll still never understand how he wasn't man of the match in teh World Cup final. He gave away a penalty, got Zidane red-carded and scored a goal! He was influencing EVERY aspect of the match...if that doesn't deserve a MOM award I don't know what does :rofl: I might have to even watch some of Inter games soon if they're as good as you claim :laugh: and don't worry about the Champions League...Valencia will destroy you :evil:

ROFL, that is the most funny thing I've heard this year!!! Valencia?!? :laugh:

Mancini swtiches Grosso and Maxwell, depending on which is in better form/shape. Lately Maxwell is playing more. Maicon looks like the new Cafu... this weekend against Sampdoria he had the best game since he joined Inter.

So Inter plays the majority of there games with 1 italian in the lineup :whistle:

I think Arsenal might have more Englihman in there line up :ninja:

So? Is it against the rules? No, so there's nothing wrong about it. May i remind you that Juve also controlled the market and forced player not to go to Inter. Example: Moratti offered much more money to NEsta to go play for him, but surprisingly he accepted less money and went to AC Milan. Do your reasearch.

Liverpoool played the CL Final (nice final btw ;) ) with only ONE english man (Gerrard). Nobody said anything. And guess why... CAUSE IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES.

I actually heard the opposite that Kaka was really excited that Ronaldo was coming :idk:

Kaka has tact and I've never heard him say anything that would offend anyone. However, if the whole World Cup fiasco is true and you read in between the lines then you might find some carefully hidden insults to feast upon :ninja:

Liverpoool played the CL Final (nice final btw ;) ) with only ONE english man (Gerrard). Nobody said anything. And guess why... CAUSE IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES.

Not that this affects your point in anyway but you forgot Carragher :ninja:

So? Is it against the rules? No, so there's nothing wrong about it. May i remind you that Juve also controlled the market and forced player not to go to Inter. Example: Moratti offered much more money to NEsta to go play for him, but surprisingly he accepted less money and went to AC Milan. Do your reasearch.

I'm not saying it's against the rules, but it's just pity, that an italian team has only 1 or 2 players in it's starting 11

And maybe Nesta just didn't want to go to a losing team, we all seen what happened to Cannavaro when he went Inter :whistle:

And Pirlo, and Seedorf (which were good transfers btw) who did you get Coco and I can't even remember the other person's name

Liverpoool played the CL Final (nice final btw ;) )

When was the last time Inter has done something in europe :ninja:

Oh they made it to the semi's in 2001 and lost to Milan :p

Kaka has tact and I've never heard him say anything that would offend anyone. However, if the whole World Cup fiasco is true and you read in between the lines then you might find some carefully hidden insults to feast upon :ninja:

I hope it's not true, but I can see what your saying :(

I hope it's not true, but I can see what your saying :(

Ronaldo and Kaka were only players who played as it was expected from them in WC :ninja:

I'm not saying it's against the rules, but it's just pity, that an italian team has only 1 or 2 players in it's starting 11

And maybe Nesta just didn't want to go to a losing team, we all seen what happened to Cannavaro when he went Inter :whistle:

And Pirlo, and Seedorf (which were good transfers btw) who did you get Coco and I can't even remember the other person's name

Liverpoool played the CL Final (nice final btw ;) )

When was the last time Inter has done something in europe :ninja:

Oh they made it to the semi's in 2001 and lost to Milan :p

You gotta be kidding me. Players transfer for MONEY. They go to the team that offers more. The good ol days are gone.

They will go far this season, don't worry.

BTW, you got lucky. Inter-Milan 1-1, Milan-Inter 0-0. The only thing that made you go throught was the ''away'' goal factor. You earned that final witout beating Inter. We played better and that was without Vieri since he was injured (back when he was the most prolific striker in Europe)

They will go far this season, don't worry.

BTW, you got lucky. Inter-Milan 1-1, Milan-Inter 0-0. The only thing that made you go throught was the ''away'' goal factor. You earned that final witout beating Inter. We played better and that was without Vieri since he was injured (back when he was the most prolific striker in Europe)

The away goal rule for that game was kinda dumb

Bobo was amazing (Y)

What happened to Bobo wasn't he suppose to come back this year? :idk:

Here's a question, who do you think is the best striker out of Vieri, Inzaghi, or Del Piero? :idk: