Bellazon

Football

goose

:cry: I wanted Espana to win...

Now the French are going to cause more problems for Brasil with their pace :(

and yes it was a good match and funnily enough, the refs were put in a good performance too... except Puyol's yellow...

^

omfglkajsd;lasdlf;kj i know fuck yes! it was os amazing

zidane ahhh i loveeee himmm..he fucking rocks! he got a yellow card in 98 and france ended up winning! my god that was one of the greatest matches ever in this world cup...just everything worked out..damn..zidane is just amazing..with his skills and look :wub: i really hope france kicks brazil ass..oh god lets hope history repeats itself :)

ribiery or however the hell you spell his name lol..he was a crowd pleaser lol..he like went passed the photographers to scream to his fans..damn ive never seen a team so happy in my life lol espn finally stayed after the game to film the players and the crowd..and followed them in teh locker room..ahh i need to work in that locker room!

The worst thing is the French have a solid set of players but they have Domenech as coach. Its feel wrong that he's taking part in the quarters while other better teams and managers will only be watching

ribiery or however the hell you spell his name lol..he was a crowd pleaser lol..he like went passed the photographers to scream to his fans..damn ive never seen a team so happy in my life lol espn finally stayed after the game to film the players and the crowd..and followed them in teh locker room..ahh i need to work in that locker room!

Ribery is ugly :laugh: but he is skilled :yes:

I don't want history to repeat itself :no:

boooo! whyyy...oh yeah i forget brazils one of your teams you want up there..ehh the french are rising

Brasil aren't defensibe capable and if the French play like they did tonight :o

Fred and Robinho should be starting <_<

Ronaldo maybe, but Adriano is not performing.

The worst thing is the French have a solid set of players but they have Domenech as coach. Its feel wrong that he's taking part in the quarters while other better teams and managers will only be watching
*sigh* it can be a cruel world sometimes :ninja:

:p..lifes unfair

I don't want history to repeat itself :no:

boooo! whyyy...oh yeah i forget brazils one of your teams you want up there..ehh the french are rising

Brasil aren't defensibe capable and if the French play like they did tonight :o

Fred and Robinho should be starting <_<

Ronaldo maybe, but Adriano is not performing.

i know! in the box..there was so much effing room..and thats when ghana really pushed forward..and hell france has its history with brazil already..i cant wait for that match..where the hell is ronaldinho..i mean hes declared the best in the world..

*sigh* it can be a cruel world sometimes :ninja:

:p..lifes unfair

:o touche!

very clever