Bellazon

Football

goose

^

haha

yeah damn the aussie's were pretty good..they played mostly an offensive game..i didn't see italy coming forward at all..but yeah i was like oh shit its over..because the player is more likely to score on a penalty then not..it was really sad..i closed my eyes cause it was over for them! very sad..my aunt from australia called..she was so sad...shes an intense football fan lol but anyways those Australian players were really good looking! :drool:

omg omg omg

Materrazi should not have been red carded!

Gattuso deserved more than a yellow

Cahill didn't deserve a yellow

and Grosso dived <_<

Seriously, if you can kick the ball away from Lucas Neill, who was on the ground for at least a good second, then you can most certainly avoid him. Not only did Grosso not follow the ball where he kicked it, he made no effort to jump over Neill. Neill made his tackle so early that he could not have interfered with play. The fact Grosso could kick the ball away from Neill implied that he knew he was lying there. :anger:

93rd minute. Good time to look for a dive? The ref thinks otherwise <_<

and why was Materazzi sent off anyway? what kind of crap is that? Italy were playing well until he got sent off and they carved up some good chances.

And Toni was so much better than Iaquinta. Iaquinta should have made way for Barzagli and Totti should've started instead of Del Piero <_<

What's with the refs in this WC? All I see is bad refereeing every game.

edit: Totti's penalty was very good though, and his haircut is definitely better than the long hair

Edited by red_ed

^

haha

yeah damn the aussie's were pretty good..they played mostly an offensive game..i didn't see italy coming forward at all..but yeah i was like oh shit its over..because the player is more likely to score on a penalty then not..it was really sad..i closed my eyes cause it was over for them! very sad..my aunt from australia called..she was so sad...shes an intense football fan lol but anyways those Australian players were really good looking! :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

totti :magic: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :fun: :fun: :fun:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg! we are on the penalty kick round now!

90 minutes..nothing nothing

30 minutes..still at nill

We are ready for the penalty kicks...

Svchenko is first one up! omfg whatta a fucking save..woooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Okay next up..streller..damnn easy save

lol ew..he ukraines got it in very easy

1-0 right now

omfgla;sdkjf;lsakdfj SWITZERLAND MISSED!####@!#!

2-0 fuckersss ahh i am going to die if

aslkjdfa;lkds;lkjfd

ukraine won :cry: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

w/e fuck it! they will get slaughtered by italy in quarterfinals..

damn red_ed im on the same boat as you..my teams need to stop dieing off..

omg omg omg

Materrazi should not have been red carded!

Gattuso deserved more than a yellow

Cahill didn't deserve a yellow

and Grosso dived <_<

Seriously, if you can kick the ball away from Lucas Neill, who was on the ground for at least a good second, then you can most certainly avoid him. Not only did Grosso not follow the ball where he kicked it, he made no effort to jump over Neill. Neill made his tackle so early that he could not have interfered with play. The fact Grosso could kick the ball away from Neill implied that he knew he was lying there. :anger:

93rd minute. Good time to look for a dive? The ref thinks otherwise <_<

and why was Materazzi sent off anyway? what kind of crap is that? Italy were playing well until he got sent off and they carved up some good chances.

And Toni was so much better than Iaquinta. Iaquinta should have made way for Barzagli and Totti should've started instead of Del Piero <_<

What's with the refs in this WC? All I see is bad refereeing every game.

edit: Totti's penalty was very good though, and his haircut is definitely better than the long hair

I gotta give a lot of credit to the Aussie's they played a really good game :clap: If they were a little more lethal, it could have been a tottaly different game

The referee screwed up that one :( Matterazzi should not have got a red (But I did predict it), and that should not have been a penalty. If the ref didn't give that red, I suspect there wouldn't have been a penalty called either :whistle:

But the Italians defending today was absolutely perfect :thumbsup: Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Perrotta, and Buffon showed exactly how you must defened in order to win a WC. :)

I just don't see anyone scoring on them :o

Lippi really did screw up his line up today :anger:

Toni and Gila were creating a ton of chances, so why did he take of Gila at half time :idk: And if you are going to take of Gilardino, how is Iaquinta rated ahead of Inzaghi :anger:

Totti should have started, but Del Piero did play well in the first half

All I know is I better not see Iaquinta for the rest of this WC :knives:

Totti's penalty was absolute class :clap:

I gotta give a lot of credit to the Aussie's they played a really good game :clap: If they were a little more lethal, it could have been a tottaly different game

The referee screwed up that one :( Matterazzi should not have got a red (But I did predict it), and that should not have been a penalty. If the ref didn't give that red, I suspect there wouldn't have been a penalty called either :whistle:

But the Italians defending today was absolutely perfect :thumbsup: Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Perrotta, and Buffon showed exactly how you must defened in order to win a WC. :)

I just don't see anyone scoring on them :o

yep, it was a story about class.

We just didn't have enough firepower to break Italy at the back. Their defending was very good.

But it hurts to lose to a 93rd minute penalty :cry:

As one supporter put it: "I'd rather have my house robbed than go through that shit" :rofl:

I share your pain :sniff:

I was going for the Swiss as well...

how could Ukraine win? *le sigh*

That was the worst game so far :sleep:

I wanted the Swiss to win too :cry: but how do you miss 3 penalty's <_<

i was pissed..i felt they were just kicking to ukraine's goalie..wtf are you doing well w/e

im just going to say bye to ghana now...no hope left for them really.

^

haha

:laugh:

One man up and Australia still didn't play to win.. if you're one man up you ATTACK.. you make tha game FASTER..and the aussies did not do that. They deserved it for not scoring. When it was 11 vs 11 Italy had like 5 clear chances. That was the most boring second half I've watched in awhile.

ACMilan: Mamma mia.. come'

^

blah blah blah im just wanting italy to beat ukraine :p

it will be difficult to predict argentina vs. germany game..i dont really know who will come out one top..klose is pretty amazing..but argentina has requilme..i do not like argentina..but i cannot stand germany :mad: im holding a grudge..sweden still should of won.