Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

So I didn’t see her entire caption, it was to celebrate her reaching 1 million followers on the app. Its amazing that she reached that many followers so quick without using the app in over a year 

also she didn’t make it. My guess is andre did. 

On 3/28/2024 at 9:57 PM, Souled-Out said:

Still no clips from this year I don’t think.

Pretty sure the clip of Cyan playing with a balloon is new. He looks alot bigger there and how he seems to currently look

• 2 weeks later...

She definitely seems to have taken a different approach to her social media, considering she's using Twitter again, which she had stopped doing for a long time. She hasn't used it for more than a year and in a way, even longer, because last year she used it only to post the same thing she posted on IG. This tweet is different in that sense. In addition to working on her website, which she hadn't updated for a decade or more. We'll see what comes out of all this, but it's good to see her active again.

10 minutes ago, borg said:

She definitely seems to have taken a different approach to her social media, considering she's using Twitter again, which she had stopped doing for a long time. She hasn't used it for more than a year and in a way, even longer, because last year she used it only to post the same thing she posted on IG. This tweet is different in that sense. In addition to working on her website, which she hadn't updated for a decade or more. We'll see what comes out of all this, but it's good to see her active again.

I think she may finally realize how obsessed people on social media are with her and finally using that too her advantage. Good idea

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she may finally realize how obsessed people on social media are with her and finally using that too her advantage. Good idea

I don't know if that's why, it's true that she is a model who has been very famous, she has a fairly commercial profile that makes many mainstream people still remember her. But what it seems that she has finally understood is that it is essential to be on social networks for someone who lives off her image. You may or may not like the importance that social networks have today and especially in the fashion sector and everything that surrounds it (campaigns, editorials, fashion shows and so on), in fact, I don't like that social networks are so important in today's industry. But at the end of the day it's how the industry works. Staying off social media and wanting brands to keep coming back to you is difficult, even for someone with her reputation.

2 hours ago, borg said:

Or finally who manages her PR finally started doing a part of their job that they weren't doing before even if they were supposed to.

Either way, I agree, very positive sign.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:44 PM, XSS said:

I think she has a new campaign for GUESS! So exciting!

This campaign is her favorite in my opinion, she periodically shares pictures from this campaing on her social media accounts with similar caption.

It is beyond exciting to me to think she would get a jean campaign, this would be the best way to comeback.❤️