Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:(

i cant view that movie(caps above)it says (.rar) file,and its not recognized by win media player.

can anyone help me?

you need a program called WinRAR, it's the same as WinZIP, only for RAR files. go to http://www.win-rar.com/ and download it. When you click on the RAR file, it will open in WinRAR and unRARes it (like winZip unzippes it) and then you can view it in your media player - and if that doesn't work then I'm a DORK and you need to ask someone else for help ;)

(but I just unrared a filed and it worked,so :D LOL)

I can't believe that people here at BZ, do not even bother to go back just 1 page, to see what they missed or,..... to get out of the dark about current posts and comments. Am I crazy or what? Don't answer that.....

I can't believe that people here at BZ, do not even bother to go back just 1 page, to see what they missed or,..... to get out of the dark about current posts and comments. Am I crazy or what? Don't answer that.....

if you were referring to me, i asked which movie because there was several different movies posted and i wasnt sure which one was being referred to. :)

if you were referring to me, i asked which movie because there was several different movies posted and i wasnt sure which one was being referred to. :)

Well, you left yourself open without doing a little checking but also, if you notice, you weren't the only one. ;)

Relax?...I'm laughing my ass off! You post something then 5 or 10 posts later, you get, who, what, where, when? I think It's hysterical... Sorry, don't mean to laugh at anyones expense. Its just strikes me as very funny in a really silly way.

Reminds me of that old joke.... Husband returns home from the doctor's office and tells his wife I have good news and bad news. Wife goes " Well tell me the good news first". Husband says " Well, the blood cot in my head only affects my short term memory". " Alright, that is good news honey, now what's the bad news?" the wife asks. The husband replies, "What bad news?"

And back to subject at hand....

This is a great, fan made vid (forgot who made it). A Slide show with great pics, good quality and cool music. Now there were a few of these fan vids made, so if you think you have it already, you probably don't. It was new to me.

Enjoy....

http://www.scambia.com/download.php?id=288...ty&size=3332894